Anyone else being charged ~5 billion MS points for the compatability patch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone else being charged ~5 billion MS points for the compatability patch?

User Info: DarthJimmy50000

DarthJimmy50000
4 years ago#41
I can't play with my friends, and they couldn't download the patch either because of this glitch. Completely ridiculous.
"Nobody snuggles with Max Power, you strap yourself in and feel the G's!".- Homer Simpson

User Info: InfamousCarl

InfamousCarl
4 years ago#42
So, I was playing with 3 friends. One other and myself were a mechromancer. I switch characters and now it wants me to download the compatibility pack, but my friends jump in and out the same game freely...

User Info: TheUndeadCrow

TheUndeadCrow
4 years ago#43
Well somehow the purchase went through for me and now I have -4294966985 Microsoft points...how many dollars is that?

User Info: GnaTAcE

GnaTAcE
4 years ago#44
TheUndeadCrow posted...
Well somehow the purchase went through for me and now I have -4294966985 Microsoft points...how many dollars is that?

:O DA DEBT COLLECTORS ON CALL!!!!!
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)

User Info: Furio

Furio
4 years ago#45
TheUndeadCrow posted...

but can you play?

User Info: R4NDOMGUY

R4NDOMGUY
4 years ago#46
TheUndeadCrow posted...

Try buying a cheap indie game. If it goes through, log off and notify Microsoft immediately. This sounds like something you could get banned over.
GT: ExplosiveCrate
(message deleted)

User Info: AwesomeFawful

AwesomeFawful
4 years ago#48
This is prettty hilarious. Kinda annoying, but hilarious.
Fawful for SSB4!
You cannot fully comprehend what my mind thinks.

User Info: mfv12979

mfv12979
4 years ago#49
yeah can't download the compability patch. lol. required balance "4294967295 ms points required" LOL
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266

User Info: TheUndeadCrow

TheUndeadCrow
4 years ago#50
I think it will be okay. Maybe I can arrange a payment plan. It's worth it cause at least then I can play.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone else being charged ~5 billion MS points for the compatability patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived