Anyone else being charged ~5 billion MS points for the compatability patch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone else being charged ~5 billion MS points for the compatability patch?

User Info: ExaltedDuck

ExaltedDuck
4 years ago#71
I snapped a pic on mine. It actually makes a lot of sense if you're into computer science. The price on the first download page say -1 and then following through the accept charge page, that -1 gets restated a 4.2something billion, which happens to be 1 less than 2^32. Clearly, prices are a represented by an unsigned 32 bit integer, 0xFFFF (or in binary, 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111)

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
4 years ago#72
ExaltedDuck posted...
I snapped a pic on mine. It actually makes a lot of sense if you're into computer science. The price on the first download page say -1 and then following through the accept charge page, that -1 gets restated a 4.2something billion, which happens to be 1 less than 2^32. Clearly, prices are a represented by an unsigned 32 bit integer, 0xFFFF (or in binary, 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111)

Clearly...

User Info: IxAMxSHAKE

IxAMxSHAKE
4 years ago#73
Ravetown posted...
Guys, it's not that I doubt any of you, but I really, really want to have one of you upload a picture of it asking for 5 million MSP. Just because I think it's hilarious and deserves to be immortalized.

second
I might be ugly but at least i aint got no money
GT- IxAMxSHAKE
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone else being charged ~5 billion MS points for the compatability patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived