Mechromancer Pack worth buying?

#11wolfwingPosted 10/9/2012 9:05:53 PM
when is mechromancer coming out?
---
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.
#12FalloutgenuisPosted 10/9/2012 9:12:47 PM
wolfwing posted...

It is out for Xbox 360, idont know about any other systems though.
---
Wub!
#13Seven_ZombisPosted 10/9/2012 9:13:45 PM
wolfwing posted...

This morning
---
xbox live: Xombin *** 3ds: 1977 0156 8028 *** ps3&Vita:Xombin***I dont use my Wii online***I have it all
#14Shadowelite7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 9:02:38 PM
Bump. I would like to hear from others.
#15lnknprk_45Posted 10/10/2012 9:04:28 PM
Shadowelite7 posted...
Bump. I would like to hear from others.

It's a time vs content issue. If you value worth by time, then she is worth it. If you value worth by content, then she isn't worth it.
#16Cmac4Posted 10/10/2012 9:19:42 PM
Assuming you level her to 50 and do some play through 2.5 stuff you'll probably get at least 40 hours out of her, that's well worth only 10 bucks.
#17LinkLuigiPosted 10/10/2012 9:56:27 PM
vs53 posted...
free is good 5 would be ok but if you pay 10 ... then i have a deal on some swap land I could sell you

HOLY SMOKES YOU'VE GOT A DEAL
#18Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/10/2012 9:57:20 PM
cclloyd9786 posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
cclloyd9786 posted...
Just get the season pass. It's twice the price but you will get an extra $40 or so worth of DLC later on.

yeah except you don't get mechromancer with season pass right?

Guy at Gamestop told me I would. Then again, Gamestop isn't exactly a super trusted source.

He probably told you that when you pre-ordered it, right? It was probably a sales pitch of some sort. They did it to me too. I'm not mad about it, it's just business. More sales n all.

Mechromancer doesn't come with the Season Pass, neither will any future characters they release. She came free of charge to everybody who pre-ordered though. At this point I would recommend buying her and then some time between now and the first campaign add-on, buy the season pass if you're planning on playing this game long-term. It's worth it.
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137
#19Irvine TomoePosted 10/10/2012 10:04:40 PM
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...

He probably told you that when you pre-ordered it, right? It was probably a sales pitch of some sort. They did it to me too. I'm not mad about it, it's just business. More sales n all.

More likely misinformation. Most Gamestop employees espouse information like this based on their personal knowledge of the game. The company does not spread much info like this. I know many people who incorrectly assumed Gaige would be one of the 4 DLCs, and its quite possible a GS employee would make the same mistake.

Besides, why would they try to pitch that when preordering gets her for FREE?
---
Pokemon White Friendcode - 2193-7011-1635
BEEP BEEP RICHIE!
#20Dark_Lord_DarekPosted 10/10/2012 10:07:01 PM
Irvine Tomoe posted...
Dark_Lord_Darek posted...

More likely misinformation. Most Gamestop employees espouse information like this based on their personal knowledge of the game. The company does not spread much info like this. I know many people who incorrectly assumed Gaige would be one of the 4 DLCs, and its quite possible a GS employee would make the same mistake.

Besides, why would they try to pitch that when preordering gets her for FREE?

To try to get you to buy the season pass from them. :P More money for them. You're probably right though, it was most likely misinformation. I'm tired and jumping to conclusions and all. I think it's getting time for bed. haha
---
GT: xCRISSGASMx
Besides, Ghost already has another drawback: It's hard to miss a running fuzzy man. - Libra_137