The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

A question about the locked chest in pierce station in sanctuary

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A question about the locked chest in pierce station in sanctuary

User Info: CarlBarry

CarlBarry
4 years ago#1
I can't open the locked chest in pierce station in sanctuary. Do you need keys to open it? I'm at level 22, and have not found any keys yet, where are they? Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: perfectbadboy

perfectbadboy
4 years ago#2
get one from premium pass or follow randy pitchford or gearbox on twitter they have been giving out keys over the last few weeks. One key you get to open box once then its gone. Most people save keys until lvl 50

User Info: olan231

olan231
4 years ago#3
You get the golden keys from Randy's Twitter, or for downloading the premium club DLC with Gaige in it. Other than that, there's no way to find keys in game (As far as I'm aware).
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3

User Info: zephryl

zephryl
4 years ago#4
Yes, that'd be the Golden Chest. Golden Key codes are given away fairly often through the Twitter account, though they're posted here soon after so keep an eye out!

Just go to "Extras" in the main menu and input the Shift Code (You'll need to sign up first though) and you'll get a key~

If you can't get them, don't worry, you're not missing out on anything you couldn't get elsewhere in the game~ Golden Chest is just an easy way to get Purples
Pokemon Black FC : 2279 6761 4204
http://goo.gl/CFfOU - My RNGed Pokemon list ||| Pawn Shop Jobs completed { 8 }, Topics { 5 }
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A question about the locked chest in pierce station in sanctuary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived