The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

A question about the locked chest in pierce station in sanctuary

#1CarlBarryPosted 10/10/2012 7:12:24 AM
I can't open the locked chest in pierce station in sanctuary. Do you need keys to open it? I'm at level 22, and have not found any keys yet, where are they? Any help would be appreciated.
#2perfectbadboyPosted 10/10/2012 7:14:30 AM
get one from premium pass or follow randy pitchford or gearbox on twitter they have been giving out keys over the last few weeks. One key you get to open box once then its gone. Most people save keys until lvl 50
#3olan231Posted 10/10/2012 7:15:02 AM
You get the golden keys from Randy's Twitter, or for downloading the premium club DLC with Gaige in it. Other than that, there's no way to find keys in game (As far as I'm aware).
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#4zephrylPosted 10/10/2012 7:15:54 AM
Yes, that'd be the Golden Chest. Golden Key codes are given away fairly often through the Twitter account, though they're posted here soon after so keep an eye out!

Just go to "Extras" in the main menu and input the Shift Code (You'll need to sign up first though) and you'll get a key~

If you can't get them, don't worry, you're not missing out on anything you couldn't get elsewhere in the game~ Golden Chest is just an easy way to get Purples
---
Pokemon Black FC : 2279 6761 4204
http://goo.gl/CFfOU - My RNGed Pokemon list ||| Pawn Shop Jobs completed { 8 }, Topics { 5 }