Weekend Away?

#1Zacharyg805Posted 10/10/2012 11:50:00 AM
I'm going to spend a weekend away from my Xbox without XBL. However, I will be around another Xbox and was wondering how/if I can put my gamer profile onto USB and Borderland 2 gamesave to play? Tips would be nice as I'd like to have the progress I've accumulated when I return home??
---
GT: I Mp26 I
#2ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 10/10/2012 11:51:19 AM
yes just plug in your usb. let xbox format it. and copy your profile to your usb. when you get back, just move the content to your xbox.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-IYlgQFAw
#3TheLastKroganPosted 10/10/2012 11:53:57 AM
Zacharyg805 posted...
I'm going to spend a weekend away from my Xbox without XBL. However, I will be around another Xbox and was wondering how/if I can put my gamer profile onto USB and Borderland 2 gamesave to play? Tips would be nice as I'd like to have the progress I've accumulated when I return home??

*press Xbox button on controller*

Scroll to settings

-System settings
-Storage
-Hardrive
-Games and Apps
-Scroll to you see Borderlands 2
-Pick which saves you want
-Click them and then click "copy" (if you haven't configured your USB yet, no option will appear)
-Add to USB
-check to make sure it copied properly
-Unplug USB and you're good to go
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#4TheLastKroganPosted 10/10/2012 11:56:21 AM
TheLastKrogan posted...
Zacharyg805 posted...

*press Xbox button on controller*

Scroll to settings

-System settings
-Storage
-Hardrive
-Games and Apps
-Scroll to you see Borderlands 2
-Pick which saves you want
-Click them and then click "copy" (if you haven't configured your USB yet, no option will appear)
-Add to USB
-check to make sure it copied properly
-Unplug USB and you're good to go

Can't edit, but before you do these steps, you must have a USB with at least 4GB of space left. Then let the Xbox configure it. It won't use all of it, that is just how much it needs for some reason.
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#5Super_Game_guruPosted 10/10/2012 11:56:23 AM
go to system, storage, and from there select the character and profile, press move on them both, and you're done. It's pretty simple, my brother and I have done it quite a bit.

Just a heads up though, when moving it back to your xbox, if it says your character data already exists even though you moved it off, be warned, that's how my brother lost his siren, it appears that the saves are hinged on the area you saved in, not the characters name.
---
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: Soviet Milenkov
#6Zacharyg805(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 12:11:30 PM
Thanks for the good help. So leave in sanctuary and come home in sanctuary.
---
GT: I Mp26 I
#7Super_Game_guruPosted 10/10/2012 12:15:22 PM
...Oops. What I meant to say was, if you have another character in the place you save in with your taken character, the system will confuse the two as a single character, my apologies.
---
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: Soviet Milenkov