The worst weapons in the game...

#1VampirehuntrPosted 10/10/2012 10:51:07 AM
...would have to be the automatic sniper rifles. Why, oh why, do I need a three-round burst when I'm zooming in for that well-placed headshot?! I've stumbled across a few rifles that are statistically better than my current SR (+damage, +accuracy, -reload speed, +magazine size), but they have the annoying tendency to "burst fire" while zoomed. Argh. Am I the only one who feels this way?
---
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Dave Chappelle
#2EvilAshTwinPosted 10/10/2012 10:51:47 AM
No, I cant stand Dahl Sniper Rifles either.
#3C_Dub7Posted 10/10/2012 10:52:17 AM
Those aren't automatic snipers. Those are burst fire snipers and they're only made by Dahl.

And no, there are far worse weapons in the game.
---
"You're a golden dumbass!" - Stan Smith
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#4Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 10/10/2012 10:52:43 AM
I use two snipers. One is a single-shot for head-pops and criticals. The other is a burst electric auto that I use for groups / Phaselocking. Aim low, all three rounds burst high, with good aim the last hit is a head-pop critical.
#5DuDuDu10101Posted 10/10/2012 10:52:44 AM
best counter boss weapon eva

triple crit spells GG
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#6R4NDOMGUYPosted 10/10/2012 10:53:52 AM
Why get only one headshot when you can get three headshots?
---
GT: ExplosiveCrate
#7Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 10/10/2012 10:54:29 AM
At least the random weapon generator no longer gives us snipers with 1.0x zoom, snipers with bayonets, or shotguns with 5x zoom.....

Still does some stupid things though like a weapon firing "as fast as you can pull the trigger" yet it consumes all the ammo in it's magazine (or sometimes even more than it's magazine can hold) in one shot.

Honestly, who manufactures a shotgun that can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger, wastes 3 ammo per shot, and has a magazine that holds TWO?
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
#8C_Dub7Posted 10/10/2012 10:55:28 AM
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
At least the random weapon generator no longer gives us snipers with 1.0x zoom, snipers with bayonets, or shotguns with 5x zoom.....

Still does some stupid things though like a weapon firing "as fast as you can pull the trigger" yet it consumes all the ammo in it's magazine (or sometimes even more than it's magazine can hold) in one shot.

Honestly, who manufactures a shotgun that can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger, wastes 3 ammo per shot, and has a magazine that holds TWO?

Snipers still have bayonets in this game.
---
"You're a golden dumbass!" - Stan Smith
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#9pothocketPosted 10/10/2012 10:55:38 AM
I love burst fire snipers. The more shots the better! And I have seen full auto (not semi, full!) sniper rifles before. You know those sniper guns that have two barrels? They rotate, gatling gun style. The burst fire snipers use the gatling style too, that's how they can fire so fast.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#10R4NDOMGUYPosted 10/10/2012 10:57:09 AM
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
At least the random weapon generator no longer gives us, snipers with bayonets,

Um... I have some bad news for you.

I don't think I've ever seen a sniper with a bayonet in BL1.
---
GT: ExplosiveCrate