The worst weapons in the game...

#21gOwCoD4Posted 10/10/2012 12:10:02 PM
Automatic sniper rifles are the Vladof rifles, or any rifle that has two gun barrels (they usually have high fire-rates unless they're Jakob, since Jakob are bolt-action)

Burst fire are Dahl snipers, and I kinda hate them if the three bullets have a large spread (I absolutely loathe the Sloth rifle, those three projectiles are agonizingly, jam-an-icepick-under-your-toenail-and-kick-a-wall slow.)
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#22C_Dub7Posted 10/10/2012 12:10:12 PM
Torgue is absolutely trash. If explosive damage worked like it did in BL1 without the whole slower bullet movement speed, then maybe Torgue guns as well as non-grenade explosive damage wouldn't suck. But as it is, getting crits on enemies with Torgue weapons is about 10 times harder unless they're standing completely still.
---
"You're a golden dumbass!" - Stan Smith
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#23RichardTuckerPosted 10/10/2012 12:10:59 PM
pothocket posted...
Nailbomb posted...
trigin12 posted...
Almost anything made by Torque is garbage.

You must not use shotguns.

Or assault rifles

Or rocket launchers
#24MetaIGearRexPosted 10/10/2012 12:11:28 PM
I dislike ARs, which is odd because they are usually my favorite type of gun.

Also I love burst fire snipes. I've found that if I slam the RS down the moment I hit the trigger the gun usually stays perfectly level.
#25MegaBeast07Posted 10/10/2012 12:11:29 PM
is their even a tourge (explosive) or a tediore sniper btw?
---
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher
#26pothocketPosted 10/10/2012 12:11:38 PM
C_Dub7 posted...
Torgue is absolutely trash. If explosive damage worked like it did in BL1 without the whole slower bullet movement speed, then maybe Torgue guns as well as non-grenade explosive damage wouldn't suck. But as it is, getting crits on enemies with Torgue weapons is about 10 times harder unless they're standing completely still.

Well there's your problem. Torgue weapons don't need crits.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#27youshallbeasgodPosted 10/10/2012 12:11:49 PM
trigin12 posted...
trigin12 posted...

Yes, I do. Hyperion has the best shotguns, followed by Tediore and Jakobs. Torque is awful.

Really? Tediore shotguns are crap. I like torque shotguns. sssplosions...
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#28EvilAshTwinPosted 10/10/2012 12:12:39 PM
MegaBeast07 posted...
is their even a tourge (explosive) or a tediore sniper btw?

Unfortunately no, they only make Pistols, Shotguns, Assault Rifles and Rocket Launchers.
#29NailbombPosted 10/10/2012 12:15:00 PM(edited)
trigin12 posted...
trigin12 posted...

Yes, I do. Hyperion has the best shotguns, followed by Tediore and Jakobs. Torque is awful.

Jakobs shotguns? Are you kidding me? When I'm in close range, I'd prefer not to spend 90% of that time reloading. Torgue's explosive damage completely ignores the armor on enemies with physical shields, spiderants, PWR loaders, BUL loaders, etc.

EDIT: Also, the only enemy that is resistant to explosive damage is the volatile crystalisk, which is kind of a joke anyways.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#30PhilOnDezPosted 10/10/2012 12:13:38 PM
What are you guys doing where you have to aim for the chest to get a headshot with a Dahl? I have yet to find one that doesn't stack 3-5 bullets on top of each other. One of the Dahl load screen tips is 'Dahl guns have ludicrously low recoil while scoped.' The snipers do have a tiny tiny bit of recoil, but the scope doesn't move until after the 3-5th shot clears the barrel. I'm convinced that the people who say this have never used one because every time I find a new one I end up checking the spread on a burst, and the spread is always zero.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there