The worst weapons in the game...

#51Vampirehuntr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:03:14 PM
Holoogamooga_ posted...
You can cancel the burst by unzooming.

The real full auto snipers are the Vladofs. My roommate will run around gunzerking with a slag vladof sniper and another elemental sniper and still wreck things.

Not aiming down the sights would be a viable solution for any weapon that is not a sniper rifle. Honestly, I don't know why they added that "feature." All-in-all, Borderlands 2 is superior to Borderlands 1, but I miss knowing that each Sniper Rifle would shoot one round when I looked thru a scope. However, I don't miss guns with that weak 1.0x zoom. Lol.
---
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Dave Chappelle
#52Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 10/10/2012 1:03:25 PM
infinitexx posted...
Holoogamooga_ posted...
You can cancel the burst by unzooming.

Did it really take this long for someone to point this out, or did I miss it somewhere along the way?

As far as Jakobs guns being bad, Maggie.

Seen vids on youtube, of a version of Maggie that had a times 10 for the number of pellets it shoots.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#53jayman1305Posted 10/10/2012 1:14:41 PM
trigin12 posted...
Almost anything made by Torque is garbage.
I disagree because, when I started playing the game levels 1 through 9, I kept using Torque pistols. and it kept tearing enemies apart.
when I confronted the Warrior, at level 30, i killed him by using a semi automatic AR, that shot tiny rockets courtesy of Torque.
#54SEA_Posted 10/10/2012 1:15:48 PM
burst fire snipers are great on large enemies.
corrosive ones especially are great for constructors
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#55xLinkkuPosted 10/10/2012 1:17:13 PM
Dahl anything, Torgue anything (Except Launchers).
---
Gamertag: SOULxKill3r
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3998-3033 | Bryan
#56mooninomicsPosted 10/10/2012 1:32:59 PM
FourteZero posted...
All types of Hyperion guns. All junk. I only grab them for money.

This. So much this. Sure, the reduced recoil is alright after you've fired a handful of shots, but those first few shots makes you seem like a drunken Stormtrooper.

By the time a Hyperion actually starts functioning properly, the target could've already been killed with some other weapon. Something good. Like a Jakobs. I can completely unload a Jakobs, kill 3-4 enemies in the process, then reload before the Hyperion starts actually hitting the first enemy. It's nuts.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#57faiththroughendPosted 10/10/2012 1:33:30 PM
New Torgue shot the explosive rounds, just didn't know they got extra damage as grenades as well. Thought only tediore did since you throw them like a grenade to reload. Spiffiness
---
to all questions, there lies but one simple answer: mooka.
#58Deadpool_FTWPosted 10/10/2012 2:27:44 PM
cavslax209 posted...
for me it has to be tediore rocket launchers... I cannot tell you how many times I have died throwing one at my feet trying to reload behind cover

Yeah, but when you can do a drunken rocket reload with like 4 rockets in a 5 rocket clip and do upwards of 700K damage, it feels so good.
---
OBJECTION!
My common sense is tingling!
#59MetaIGearRexPosted 10/10/2012 2:29:20 PM
mooninomics posted...
FourteZero posted...
All types of Hyperion guns. All junk. I only grab them for money.

This. So much this. Sure, the reduced recoil is alright after you've fired a handful of shots, but those first few shots makes you seem like a drunken Stormtrooper.

By the time a Hyperion actually starts functioning properly, the target could've already been killed with some other weapon. Something good. Like a Jakobs. I can completely unload a Jakobs, kill 3-4 enemies in the process, then reload before the Hyperion starts actually hitting the first enemy. It's nuts.

Anarchist Gaige likes Hyperion.
#60DragonswkapPosted 10/10/2012 2:34:36 PM
Torque Rocket Launchers.
---
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 3395 5826 5484 Name: Jack