The worst weapons in the game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The worst weapons in the game...
4 years ago#51
Holoogamooga_ posted...
You can cancel the burst by unzooming.

The real full auto snipers are the Vladofs. My roommate will run around gunzerking with a slag vladof sniper and another elemental sniper and still wreck things.

Not aiming down the sights would be a viable solution for any weapon that is not a sniper rifle. Honestly, I don't know why they added that "feature." All-in-all, Borderlands 2 is superior to Borderlands 1, but I miss knowing that each Sniper Rifle would shoot one round when I looked thru a scope. However, I don't miss guns with that weak 1.0x zoom. Lol.
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Dave Chappelle
4 years ago#52
infinitexx posted...
Holoogamooga_ posted...
You can cancel the burst by unzooming.

Did it really take this long for someone to point this out, or did I miss it somewhere along the way?

As far as Jakobs guns being bad, Maggie.

Seen vids on youtube, of a version of Maggie that had a times 10 for the number of pellets it shoots.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
4 years ago#53
trigin12 posted...
Almost anything made by Torque is garbage.
I disagree because, when I started playing the game levels 1 through 9, I kept using Torque pistols. and it kept tearing enemies apart.
when I confronted the Warrior, at level 30, i killed him by using a semi automatic AR, that shot tiny rockets courtesy of Torque.
4 years ago#54
burst fire snipers are great on large enemies.
corrosive ones especially are great for constructors
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
4 years ago#55
Dahl anything, Torgue anything (Except Launchers).
Gamertag: SOULxKill3r
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3998-3033 | Bryan
4 years ago#56
FourteZero posted...
All types of Hyperion guns. All junk. I only grab them for money.

This. So much this. Sure, the reduced recoil is alright after you've fired a handful of shots, but those first few shots makes you seem like a drunken Stormtrooper.

By the time a Hyperion actually starts functioning properly, the target could've already been killed with some other weapon. Something good. Like a Jakobs. I can completely unload a Jakobs, kill 3-4 enemies in the process, then reload before the Hyperion starts actually hitting the first enemy. It's nuts.
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
4 years ago#57
New Torgue shot the explosive rounds, just didn't know they got extra damage as grenades as well. Thought only tediore did since you throw them like a grenade to reload. Spiffiness
to all questions, there lies but one simple answer: mooka.
4 years ago#58
cavslax209 posted...
for me it has to be tediore rocket launchers... I cannot tell you how many times I have died throwing one at my feet trying to reload behind cover

Yeah, but when you can do a drunken rocket reload with like 4 rockets in a 5 rocket clip and do upwards of 700K damage, it feels so good.
OBJECTION!
My common sense is tingling!
4 years ago#59
mooninomics posted...
FourteZero posted...
All types of Hyperion guns. All junk. I only grab them for money.

This. So much this. Sure, the reduced recoil is alright after you've fired a handful of shots, but those first few shots makes you seem like a drunken Stormtrooper.

By the time a Hyperion actually starts functioning properly, the target could've already been killed with some other weapon. Something good. Like a Jakobs. I can completely unload a Jakobs, kill 3-4 enemies in the process, then reload before the Hyperion starts actually hitting the first enemy. It's nuts.

Anarchist Gaige likes Hyperion.
4 years ago#60
Torque Rocket Launchers.
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 3395 5826 5484 Name: Jack
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The worst weapons in the game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived