The worst weapons in the game...

#61furykiddPosted 10/10/2012 2:46:32 PM
Flakker...nuff said.
#62MetaIGearRexPosted 10/10/2012 2:47:08 PM
furykidd posted...
Flakker...nuff said.

+1
#63LaharPosted 10/10/2012 2:47:29 PM
Hyperion's growing on me. If it has a high magazine, I'm fine with it taking three shots before I can get a constant stream of critical hits.

I'm pretty disappointed with Bandit weapons. Where're the slapdashed guns with bottle scopes?
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#64synthetiksinPosted 10/10/2012 3:01:11 PM
Torgue is awful past close range, even with bullet speed perks. Just not worth the 2 shots (usually) to do about the same or around 1.5 damage. Shotguns are good since you have to be fairly close anyway but again still not worth the ammo, especially if you are good at hitting those crits.

Hyperion is awful just because of the overdramatic sway when first shooting.

Dahl's are actually pretty good with a high crit damage build, especially with faster fire rate mods/skills. Some of their guns actually feel like they shoot 3+ rounds at the same time in the same direction.

Vladof has amazing pistols and rifles.

Jakobs for the snipers or shotguns

Tediore for the SMGs

Bandit for shotguns and RLs (multi rockets per rocket cost).
#65Four SkullsPosted 10/10/2012 3:47:43 PM
I really dislike Hyperion SMG's. Mainly the ones that jerk all over the place before the gyro's kick in and stabilize it. When I'm gunzerking, I want lead in front of me, not all over the place.
#66majorgalaxyPosted 10/10/2012 3:49:46 PM
not all dahl snipers suck found a Dahl railgun that kicked ass
then again its eridian tech
---
The first was mike haggar
GT:MayorofEarth2
#67Bluestar72Posted 10/10/2012 3:53:01 PM
The only weapons I cannot stand are the ones with the "Consumes +X ammo per shot" attribute. And they seem to be everywhere... >_>
---
How many lasers does it take to open a bank account at McDonalds?
#68keyblade_lordPosted 10/10/2012 4:01:16 PM
Jesus I hate those snipers. I used to use one. It takes up soooo much unnecessary ammo. :/ Much much prefer normal ones. In the case where the burst fire ones are better I always go for no scopes.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
#69Leo_KagePosted 10/10/2012 4:29:36 PM
In certain situations, I like burst fire snipers. And if need be, I can just cancel the zoom to stop the extra shots. Not too difficult, and I do it with all weapon types that burst fire when I need to.
Also, can we just clear it up here that the brand is "Torgue", not "Torque"? It's very annoying when everyone is using incorrect names. Or are we all jus dat qhetto?
---
"Fun is subjective."--shroom_ninja_X
#70LaharPosted 10/10/2012 5:21:59 PM
In BL1 I used to read it as Teodore until I looked at the letters properly.

With Hyperion, the stabilising varies. I've lucked out with an SMG and a pistol that centre very quickly. Another Hyperion pistol I picked up had a higher magazine size but was nearly empty by the time it stabilised. So the former for me is pretty sweet. And even though the fire rate is slow, a purple Hyperion sniper I found actually stabilises just by holding down the sight.. no wasted first shots. Perfect for catching dudes unaware.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.