Best joke gets a bunch of level 50 oranges (legit, just tell me a great joke yo)

#11FillyPhlyersPosted 10/10/2012 10:49:22 PM
Why'd the boy drop his ice cream?

He got hit by a bus.
#12thievery0000000Posted 10/10/2012 10:50:00 PM
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I sleep in and I get to work late. My boss, outraged, fires me. When I leave to go home, I find that my car has been stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember that I left my wallet and credit cards in the seat. The cab driver just drives away."

"When I get home, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. So I leave and come here. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
---
XBL GT: w4m4rt s3cur1ty
#13happypor100prePosted 10/10/2012 10:51:11 PM(edited)
(Insert Hilarious Joke Here)

EDIT: PS the cake is still a lie
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#14SleepComaPosted 10/10/2012 10:50:15 PM
There was this ancient tale about a magic vibrator named "Voodoo ****", it was said that it gave women uncontrollable orgasms , but the drawback was that it never stopped working.

So one day an old widow found it at an old mysterious sex shop , the shop keeper told her that all you had to do is yell "voodoo **** my _____" and it would go to work wherever you said but it wouldn't stop.

She loved her new device, she would use it whenever and wherever even when she drove, that is until one day when she was pulled over for reckless driving due to her special "friend" not stoping. The cop asks; "Why are you driving like an idiot?" She replies,"it's voodoo **** he won't stop !!!"

The cop goes "voodoo **** my ass!"............

I suck at stories but I tried.
---
"Even though I am no better then a beast, don't I have the right to live?"
#15angrysmokerPosted 10/10/2012 10:50:53 PM
Three ducks went into court. The judge called the first one to the stand.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Quack." the duck answered.

"And why are you here?" the judge asked.

"I was blowing bubbles in pond." he answered.

The judge didn't see anything wrong with that, so he dismissed the duck and called up the next one.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Quack Quack" the duck answered.

"And why are you here?" the Judge asked.

"I was caught blowing bubbles in the pond too." the duck replied.

Again, the judge saw nothing offensive, so he called up the next duck.

"Now don't tell me your name is Quack Quack Quack." he said.

"No," said the duck, "I'm Bubbles."
---
"We believe what we want to believe. It's all we ever do."
#16SoljahPosted 10/10/2012 10:51:23 PM
old mother hubbard
went to the cupboard
to get her poor dog a bone.

when she bent over
rover took over
and gave her a bone of his own.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#17Rygon1981Posted 10/10/2012 10:54:18 PM
Here is a joke.....your lungs after that cigarette

Pow right in the kisser!!!
#18nicktar8Posted 10/10/2012 10:57:37 PM
Why do seagulls fly by the sea?

If they flew by the bay, they'd be bagels.
---
Hoof hearted
Ice melted
#19AceDiamondEXPosted 10/10/2012 11:00:57 PM
A glutton, a sex addict, and a pothead all die at the same time.

When they get to heaven God says he will give them one room filled with anything they want for the rest of eternity. The Glutton chooses a room full of food, the sex addict a room full of women, and the pothead a room full of pot.

After an eternity goes by God comes back to check on them. When he opens the first door he see's a 9,000 pound man stuck in the middle of the room. "Help me!" he screams, and God shuts the door.

God opens the second door, and there are babies EVERYWHERE. "Help me!" the man screams, and God shuts the door.

When he opens the third door, the man looks up and says "Got a light?"
---
Guy-"I get ALL my info from Gamefaqs!" Me- "That's pry why you're always wrong."
#20WandymanPosted 10/10/2012 11:02:24 PM
3 Men were waiting to go to heaven. St Peter was at the gate and said, "However good you were to your wife that is the vehicle you will get in heaven".

The first guy comes up to the gate and says, "I never, ever cheated on my wife and I love her". So St. Peter gives him a Rolls Royce.

The next man comes up and says, "I cheated on my wife a little but I stilll love her." He gets a mustang and drives off into heaven.

The next guy came up and said, "I cheated on my wife alot". He gets a scooter.

Next day the guy that got the scooter was riding along and he saw the guy who owned the Rolls Royce crying.

He asked, "Why are you crying you have such a nice car?!" and the man sobbed, "My wife just went by on roller skates".