Does the 5.o % loot drop stack up if 4 players all have it equip?

#1ZtNoLuckPosted 10/11/2012 12:46:16 AM
topic
---
Website RECONVIDEOS.COM Clanzt.vze.com
Currently playing Crysis World Kill Rank #1 XBOX Live: ZtNoLuck
#2Lord of NightmaresPosted 10/11/2012 12:47:12 AM
Supposedly yes, although some people have claimed that it doesn't affect legendary drops, only purples at most.
#3FinixsoftPosted 10/11/2012 1:22:49 AM
If the shop timer reduction relic works the same way you could test it our with that first.
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
#4HellBenderPosted 10/11/2012 1:37:33 AM
Finixsoft posted...
If the shop timer reduction relic works the same way you could test it our with that first.

Ok so what you're saying is test 4 shop keeper relics to see if they stack? How would you use that to test vault hunter relics? I mean how would you test the two to see if they work the same?
#5ShdwwrymPosted 10/11/2012 1:39:34 AM
I believe they meant that, if the shop timer relics can be proven to reduce time further with two people using it, that the item rarity one may operate in a similar way. The calculations are done where we can't see them without examining the code, so it'd just show if it's possible.
#6atomsteelePosted 10/11/2012 1:41:33 AM
It won't make any difference. Supposedly it doesn't increase the odds a straight 5%. It gives you 5% of the existing odds. If you have a 1% chance your chances aren't now 6% they are increased 5% of 1%! And it only increases rare drops (not legendary) in containers and chests. Bosses are unaffected.
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 10/11/2012 1:42:59 AM
atomsteele posted...
It won't make any difference. Supposedly it doesn't increase the odds a straight 5%. It gives you 5% of the existing odds. If you have a 1% chance your chances aren't now 6% they are increased 5% of 1%! And it only increases rare drops (not legendary) in containers and chests. Bosses are unaffected.

Based on?
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8atomsteelePosted 10/11/2012 1:45:54 AM
Wiki, gamefaqs, and personal testing. I have to cite sources now? Call it intuition.
#9BlyrPosted 10/11/2012 1:52:52 AM
It's garbage. It really, honestly is.

I heard that in the code, all it affects are whites chances to be green. That's it. a .5% addition for a white to be a green. Woo!

I replace it as soon as I find anything worth equipping. Typically, I find more/better loot WITHOUT the relic, than I do with it. Could be bugged, who knows.
---
Does it scare anybody else that the only metric Americans know, has to do with weapons? -Rampagingwalrus
#10DesertZeroPosted 10/11/2012 1:53:17 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...
atomsteele posted...

Based on?

Forgive me for not remembering the site I read this on, but someone altered the mod to have +10000%. All that happened was that whites stopped dropping and there was an increase in green and blue drops. That's enough to convince me that I'm going to use a relic that's actually useful.