The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

E-Tech Guns

#1Azrael0206Posted 10/11/2012 10:23:28 AM
Just realized how sweet these are!
Are there any named ones I should keep an eye out for?
Or any bosses I could try to farm for E-Tech?
---
White FC: 4384 8947 9634 -Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
Angel of Death and Pawn Shop Employee
#2MegaBeast07Posted 10/11/2012 10:25:42 AM
i think (not 100%) that there is a etech legend sniper

but yea,..i like most of the etech weapons, not a fan of the mortar-shotguns though
---
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher
#3Azrael0206(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 10:27:28 AM
MegaBeast07 posted...
i think (not 100%) that there is a etech legend sniper

but yea,..i like most of the etech weapons, not a fan of the mortar-shotguns though

Oh sweet!
Id really like to find an AR or SMG!
Do you know who drops the sniper by any chance? :D
---
White FC: 4384 8947 9634 -Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
Angel of Death and Pawn Shop Employee
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 10/11/2012 10:28:28 AM
e techs seem to be really hit or miss. i really hate the spiker pistols, and the shot guns that ive found arent great, but ive got a corrosive vladof AR that shreds enemies (particularly loaders) like nothing else ive encountered in the game.

its a level 30 and im still using it effectively at 35.

like all other guns, some are awesome and some that seem like theyd be really great end up being lousy.

best thing to do is just try it and see if it suits your style.

im currently looking forward to finding an e tech sniper. dat rail gun
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5Evil_SquidwardPosted 10/11/2012 10:29:25 AM
Splat-Gun was disappointing, moreso when I saw that it was as slow as molasses.

I honestly haven't found a good e-tech weapon worth keeping. I had an E-Tech bandit incendiary machine gun that held about 200 rounds per clip when I was an early level Gunzerker, but that quickly lost its luster when the damage was doing less than a basic Hyperion pistol.

I'd be interested in finding out which E-Techs are worth keeping, as well.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
http://samgreenmedia.com/zombie-dance.gif
#6pothocketPosted 10/11/2012 10:29:38 AM
My one orange (across three characters) drop was a scopeless sniper from the minecraft area. Not sure if it's E-tech but I do remember something funny about the bullets. All I know is if I shoot them a lot with it....they die!
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#7youngunner2123Posted 10/11/2012 10:30:23 AM
I have the rail gun. Got it from gold chest it's really good but level 50.
#8MegaBeast07Posted 10/11/2012 10:30:35 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
e techs seem to be really hit or miss. i really hate the spiker pistols, and the shot guns that ive found arent great, but ive got a corrosive vladof AR that shreds enemies (particularly loaders) like nothing else ive encountered in the game.

like all other guns, some are awesome and some that seem like theyd be really great end up being lousy.

funny...im still using (actively) a etech lvl 8 corrosive tediore smg on a lvl 25 zerk
---
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher
#9Evil_SquidwardPosted 10/11/2012 10:32:54 AM
pothocket posted...
My one orange (across three characters) drop was a scopeless sniper from the minecraft area. Not sure if it's E-tech but I do remember something funny about the bullets. All I know is if I shoot them a lot with it....they die!

That's a minecraft reference; I don't think it is E-Tech, but the one I have is incendiary.

The bullets are minecraft arrows, that's why they look funny. And it is a very fun sniper rifle to use :D
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
http://samgreenmedia.com/zombie-dance.gif
#10Argyle_GargoylePosted 10/11/2012 10:34:18 AM
MegaBeast07 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

funny...im still using (actively) a etech lvl 8 corrosive tediore smg on a lvl 25 zerk

seriously man. if you happen to find a really good one, it'll be one of your standby weapons.

i got mine at a point when i was really struggling to find a good AR that i liked for axton. thing was a godsend.

ill be storing that one in my vault and transferring it to other characters. far and away my favorite weapon ive found so far. the fact that its corrosive makes it even better
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!