Where's a good place to farm for a level 38 on True Vault Hunter mode?

#1BlueThunderWolfPosted 10/11/2012 2:49:05 PM
I'm in need of better weapons right now. Only two I really got that are worth anything are Jakobs sniper that does around 3,000 damage, and an Impetuous Plasma Caster that does 388 damage, but adds up really quick due to the fire damage. I'm currently doing the mission where you have to fight Doc Mercy for the E-Tech gun (and he's giving me a hard time.)

Any good farming places?
---
You don't throw rocks at a man who's got a machinegun! - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
#2TujexPosted 10/11/2012 2:50:41 PM
I don't know if it's a glitch, or what...but when I started TVHM I could go straight to Lynchwood from the Fast Travel station...that's a good place cause there are a lot of bandits who pretty much level with you until about late 40's.
---
GT: Lord Tujex Gears3/DragonsDogma/CoD:MW3
Dream as if you'll live forever, Dream as if you'll die today
#3duericPosted 10/11/2012 2:51:00 PM
Lynchwood would be my guess.

I'm thinking they intended that area for grinding.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4BlueThunderWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 2:55:09 PM
Tujex posted...
I don't know if it's a glitch, or what...but when I started TVHM I could go straight to Lynchwood from the Fast Travel station...that's a good place cause there are a lot of bandits who pretty much level with you until about late 40's.

Seriously? I'll go check that out now. I know I farmed the HELL out of Dukino's mom in the first runthrough. If I can go to Lynchwood, I'll just do that again, after I do the quest first.
---
You don't throw rocks at a man who's got a machinegun! - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper