Anarchist help.

#11Social_SinPosted 10/12/2012 10:29:11 AM
Necris_666 posted...
Fixed-Firing-Pattern Weapons. It's All you need.

Best: Blue Light Octo - An Electric Tediore shotgun with a tight sine-wave spread.

Other great ones include the Pitchfork Sniper, Heartbreaker Shotgun, Unkempt Harold Pistol, Lascaux SMG, and Blockhead.

If you go 5/5 in close enough Torgue Shotguns are also viable, especially the 18 pellet count ones.

This, I've been using a Spring Time Octo with it's corrosion (wish it was shock to get her dmg buff) and that sine pattern basically says fu to the accuracy loss
---
GT: Social Sin
Style Empire
#12spfurm01Posted 10/12/2012 10:30:09 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
minimang123 posted...
It's good when you have 400 stacks of it so that each shot does x8 damage

700% more damage = 7x more damage, not 8x.

7x + 1x = 8x.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#13gOwCoD4Posted 10/12/2012 10:31:34 AM(edited)
Necris_666 posted...
gOwCoD4 posted...
minimang123 posted...
It's good when you have 400 stacks of it so that each shot does x8 damage

700% more damage = 7x more damage, not 8x.

Technically Mini is correct. "Each shot does x8 damage" is not the same as what you said "7x more damage".

For instance "100% more" would make each shot to x2 damage.

Yes I am bored.

EDIT: Infinity is a no go, the clip decrease of anarchy causes it to have a "0" clip, so you cant fire. Not sure if capacity relics can help with that though...

Alright, but i'm not talking about the 'smaller, lighter, faster' skill (That's the one that gives you a smaller clip). Would it work without that? The only skill I have taken, and am planning on taken, is the Anarchy skill, unless further down the line I decide to respec.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#14Necris_666Posted 10/12/2012 10:33:37 AM
In that case the infinity would work fine. you'll be hard pressed for stacks though, as you'll only get them one at a time through kills. But as a supplementary skill it's still viable.
---
!!Emag Eht Tsol Tsuj Uoy Stnap-Ytrams Snoitalutargnoc!!
#15WraithX_959Posted 10/12/2012 11:02:38 AM(edited)
The accuracy loss is barely even noticeable if you're any good at fpses. I was still headshoting mofos with over 80 stacks. Not mention you can also utilize explosive weapons that cause splash damage, so even a miss is can still cause damage. Pair it with the richocet skill from the BFF tree and even your misses can become deadly. Of course this is badass skills being active. The accuracy loss might be more notice with them turned off.

Anarchy is basically a required skill for a Mecromancer. There's a reason why you're required to take if you're trying to progress down the Ordered Chaos tree.