Moxxi's Endowment Relic

#11IBKNAWTUPosted 10/13/2012 9:17:13 AM
Oh no! TC is threatening not to dupe anymore! Guise we need to take him seriously!
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#12gtarockerPosted 10/13/2012 9:19:21 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
It's cool, It's cool, lets see the next time I toss some free stuff out to the people on this forum, or give out some free PLing...

Just tossing that out there...

You or the majority of people like you? It's not hard to find someone giving out free stuff
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#13BhelliumPosted 10/13/2012 9:22:05 AM(edited)
Most don't go out of their way though. In any case TC pretty sure the first post was more about saying it does indeed go higher than 7.2.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#14AarksharkPosted 10/13/2012 9:28:03 AM
What does the relic do/how do you get it?
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#15fseperentPosted 10/13/2012 9:38:08 AM
Aarkshark posted...
What does the relic do/how do you get it?

+ to combat xp
From the quest: The Good, The Bad, and The Mordecai.
#16ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 10/13/2012 9:38:44 AM
i found a 10 percent xp
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-IYlgQFAw
#17OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 9:44:10 AM(edited)
it's an experience booster, you get it from the Sanctuary board. Find carsen in the dust etc, until you have the stand off in the desert.

at 35 the reward is typically 6.0% xp boost from combat. The one I earned was 7.2% xp from combat.

As for threatening not to dupe anymore, na broham, i'll still give out stuff to people for fre, I enjoy letting people play the game however they want too, just not to you. You can feel free to go get duped gear from anyone you want too, if you don't get duped gear, go enjoy playing the game all natural and spending hours upon hours of your time on digital items which will be worthless once the level cap increases or they move onto the next item they nerf after the bee.

Also I find it funny how someone mentioned getting duped gear from someone else... you ever hear of a reputation, people aren't going to do stuff for you when you act like a bag to them. You don't think other people who dupe gear won't read this topic, see you acting like a bag and say... umm maybe I don't want to go out of my way for this guy.

Oh yeah, besides knowing that my giving out loads of free stuff to people makes legits angry... that's kind of a little side enjoyment I get from doing it... In fact I think i'll make another mass dupe lobby later on today and exclude the people who decided to be bags in this topic... Sounds like a plan.

Either way I don't care, thanks for the free bumps though.
#18PanopictonguyPosted 10/13/2012 9:46:12 AM
"digital items which will be worthless once the level cap increases"

This I don't get why do you keep saying this? So I assume from level 1 - 50 you only played the game with level 50 weapons. Once a level cap increase comes out you'll only play games with level 55 weapons?

It's something wrong with you...

I'm still waiting on that invite to see if you actually LIKE the game.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#19YochodoPosted 10/13/2012 9:46:57 AM
i have a 8% one but i'm playing borderlands right now so i can't meet sorry
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#20The_Hungry_OnePosted 10/13/2012 9:49:13 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
it's an experience booster, you get it from the Sanctuary board. Find carsen in the dust etc, until you have the stand off in the desert.

at 35 the reward is typically 6.0% xp boost from combat. The one I earned was 7.2% xp from combat.

As for threatening not to dupe anymore, na broham, i'll still give out stuff to people for fre, I enjoy letting people play the game however they want too, just not to you. You can feel free to go get duped gear from anyone you want too, if you don't get duped gear, go enjoy playing the game all natural and spending hours upon hours of your time on digital items which will be worthless once the level cap increases or they move onto the next item they nerf after the bee.

Also I find it funny how someone mentioned getting duped gear from someone else... you ever hear of a reputation, people aren't going to do stuff for you when you act like a bag to them. You don't think other people who dupe gear won't read this topic, see you acting like a bag and say... umm maybe I don't want to go out of my way for this guy.

Oh yeah, besides knowing that my giving out loads of free stuff to people makes legits angry... that's kind of a little side enjoyment I get from doing it... In fact I think i'll make another mass dupe lobby later on today and exclude the people who decided to be bags in this topic... Sounds like a plan.

Either way I don't care, thanks for the free bumps though.

In this post: I'm a douche bag.

Grow up, you really think we give two s***s about others who dupe reading this and deciding not to give us free stuff? Puh-lease. It's amusing how pathetic you little boys can be. Yes, I will continue to farm bosses for my legitimate gear. It allows me to enjoy the game to the extent it was intended.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.