Moxxi's Endowment Relic

#21IBKNAWTUPosted 10/13/2012 10:49:13 AM
TC thinks he's the big bad wolf by excluding people in this topic from drop parties. "Oh nooooeeesss, I can't have the same gun that everybody else will have!"

Sorry TC, I don't associate with terrorists.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#22Joshie_Moe_Posted 10/13/2012 10:49:46 AM
Just got a +8.4% from my buddy, you want it? I dont really need it, I have all 4 characters at level 50.
---
*~ Most Annoying PotDer Season 6 Champ ~*
Sorry if you pea size brain can't process that -MajorSlain
#23NekChaosPosted 10/13/2012 10:50:05 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
you ever hear of a reputation, people aren't going to do stuff for you when you act like a bag to them. You don't think other people who dupe gear won't read this topic, see you acting like a bag and say... umm maybe I don't want to go out of my way for this guy.

What makes this hilarious is that his own quote can be used against him.

Also, I had an Endowment relic but I sold it. Sorry TC, add me to your no-dupe list too please.
---
kulaguy: Like that ****ed up thing in Kingdom Hearts II where there were like 4 "Ansems" running around.
GT: NekTM
#24borg_assassinPosted 10/13/2012 10:50:16 AM
ill hit you up when i get a drop for it. got a level 9 one that is probably 5%
#25ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 10/13/2012 10:50:43 AM
maybe tc needs to use the search button: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64313981
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-IYlgQFAw
#26herdgansta24Posted 10/13/2012 10:52:38 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
it's an experience booster, you get it from the Sanctuary board. Find carsen in the dust etc, until you have the stand off in the desert.

at 35 the reward is typically 6.0% xp boost from combat. The one I earned was 7.2% xp from combat.

As for threatening not to dupe anymore, na broham, i'll still give out stuff to people for fre, I enjoy letting people play the game however they want too, just not to you. You can feel free to go get duped gear from anyone you want too, if you don't get duped gear, go enjoy playing the game all natural and spending hours upon hours of your time on digital items which will be worthless once the level cap increases or they move onto the next item they nerf after the bee.

Also I find it funny how someone mentioned getting duped gear from someone else... you ever hear of a reputation, people aren't going to do stuff for you when you act like a bag to them. You don't think other people who dupe gear won't read this topic, see you acting like a bag and say... umm maybe I don't want to go out of my way for this guy.

Oh yeah, besides knowing that my giving out loads of free stuff to people makes legits angry... that's kind of a little side enjoyment I get from doing it... In fact I think i'll make another mass dupe lobby later on today and exclude the people who decided to be bags in this topic... Sounds like a plan.

Either way I don't care, thanks for the free bumps though.

You mad bro?
#27TerantatekPosted 10/13/2012 10:54:00 AM
Anyone have a good moxxis endowment they could dupe for me? Mines only like 3.9%
---
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#28IBKNAWTUPosted 10/13/2012 10:55:32 AM
Terantatek posted...
Anyone have a good moxxis endowment they could dupe for me? Mines only like 3.9%

Oh now look what you've done! You posted in TC's topic without any sort of offering and you've been added to his no-dupe list!
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#29OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 10:57:36 AM(edited)
na from the responses i'm getting it's making me chuckle a little bit. Lots of angry hater legits in here angry i'm enjoying the game while they are off to fight terra for all those awesome Green, blue and purple weapons he drops...

Don't forget the 30 minute fight too.. Also no need to worry about excluding you, you guys all seem to be totally legit and what's not. No reason any of you would go into a topic about duping gear right?

Also where did I say I expected anything of anyone? You are really reaching aren't you?
#30ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 10/13/2012 10:57:24 AM
it's an experience booster, you get it from the Sanctuary board. Find carsen in the dust etc, until you have the stand off in the desert.

at 35 the reward is typically 6.0% xp boost from combat. The one I earned was 7.2% xp from combat.

As for threatening not to dupe anymore, na broham, i'll still give out stuff to people for fre, I enjoy letting people play the game however they want too, just not to you. You can feel free to go get duped gear from anyone you want too, if you don't get duped gear, go enjoy playing the game all natural and spending hours upon hours of your time on digital items which will be worthless once the level cap increases or they move onto the next item they nerf after the bee.

Also I find it funny how someone mentioned getting duped gear from someone else... you ever hear of a reputation, people aren't going to do stuff for you when you act like a bag to them. You don't think other people who dupe gear won't read this topic, see you acting like a bag and say... umm maybe I don't want to go out of my way for this guy.

Oh yeah, besides knowing that my giving out loads of free stuff to people makes legits angry... that's kind of a little side enjoyment I get from doing it... In fact I think i'll make another mass dupe lobby later on today and exclude the people who decided to be bags in this topic... Sounds like a plan.

ehh too long to read
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-IYlgQFAw