Moxxi's Endowment Relic

#31PanopictonguyPosted 10/13/2012 10:59:19 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
na from the responses i'm getting it's making me chuckle a little bit. Lots of angry hater legits in here angry i'm enjoying the game while they are off to fight terra for all those awesome Green, blue and purple weapons he drops...

Don't forget the 30 minute fight too.. Also no need to worry about excluding you, you guys all seem to be totally legit and what's not. No reason any of you would go into a topic about duping gear right?

Also where did I say I expected anything of anyone? You are really reaching aren't you?

*COOUGHCOUGH*

OrgeLambart posted...
That's awesome, so you contributed nothing to the topic..... Sweet

Will also do flesh stick PL... just tossing that out there..

---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#32IBKNAWTUPosted 10/13/2012 10:59:29 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
na from the responses i'm getting it's making me chuckle a little bit. Lots of angry hater legits in here angry i'm enjoying the game while they are off to fight terra for all those awesome Green, blue and purple weapons he drops...

Don't forget the 30 minute fight too.. Also no need to worry about excluding you, you guys all seem to be totally legit and what's not. No reason any of you would go into a topic about duping gear right?

And where does it say in the OP that you want it duped? Herp derp.
inb4itwasimplied
I've gone into plenty of trade (not dupe) topics before, written exactly like this.
You're just a child.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#33OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 11:02:44 AM(edited)
maybe i'm missing something care to elaborate?

Come on young fella, people actually trade non duped gear in this game. Every trade topic is a dupe topic.
#34infinitexxPosted 10/13/2012 11:02:14 AM
You did this to yourself.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#35PanopictonguyPosted 10/13/2012 11:03:51 AM
You know what...this is actually more fun than the game is right now lol.

You know if you actually played the game instead of shopping around you could probably run through the game multiple times with ease to see what variants you might get from that quest.
---
#36midsizelebowskiPosted 10/13/2012 11:04:59 AM
You know, I bet if you equipped a relic that improved your combat skills, you could probably kill things 7% faster...that endowment relic seems completely useless
#37IBKNAWTUPosted 10/13/2012 11:06:20 AM
midsizelebowski posted...
You know, I bet if you equipped a relic that improved your combat skills, you could probably kill things 7% faster...that endowment relic seems completely useless

This is actually true, though I think it appeals to boosters.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#38GhadosPosted 10/13/2012 11:06:33 AM
Yeah I don't have one either.
#39ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 10/13/2012 11:06:45 AM
maybe i'm missing something care to elaborate?

Come on young fella, people actually trade non duped gear in this game. Every trade topic is a dupe topic.

it has to be true. why the heck would you trade away your only guns to somebody. its a damn fact that everybody here dupes, if not they have their friend dupe it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-IYlgQFAw
#40PanopictonguyPosted 10/13/2012 11:07:37 AM
IBKNAWTU posted...
midsizelebowski posted...

This is actually true, though I think it appeals to boosters.

He wants to use it for Fleshsticking 10% faster. He doesn't actually wanna play the game.
---