Moxxi's Endowment Relic

#41AznRatLPosted 10/13/2012 10:11:46 AM
Someone sounds extremely butt hurt.
---
I dont give a F*** about anything, I'm so H*gh I wont Remember It
GT: Mr sinister8
#42OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 10:13:14 AM
I already have 2 characters who fully beat the game, level 50 Salvador,
level 50 Axton although he has most of his side missions still available yeah including Flesh Stick.

Wanted it for the other three characters, yeah I pass my gear down and play most of my lower toons legit. They are rocking gear I used on Salvador, which was given to Axton then passed onto zero.

Also completed that quest numerous time, always got a 6.0 quest reward with the quest being level 35. Yet for some reason I completed it with Axton and the reward was 7.2% boost. Which I lost, yeah while duping...

It's funny how people pretend they know something when they dont' know anything at all..
#43BayouJoePosted 10/13/2012 10:13:51 AM
OrgeLambart posted...

As for threatening not to dupe anymore, na broham, i'll still give out stuff to people for fre, I enjoy letting people play the game however they want too, just not to you. You can feel free to go get duped gear from anyone you want too, if you don't get duped gear, go enjoy playing the game all natural and spending hours upon hours of your time on digital items which will be worthless once the level cap increases or they move onto the next item they nerf after the bee.

Also I find it funny how someone mentioned getting duped gear from someone else... you ever hear of a reputation, people aren't going to do stuff for you when you act like a bag to them. You don't think other people who dupe gear won't read this topic, see you acting like a bag and say... umm maybe I don't want to go out of my way for this guy.

Oh yeah, besides knowing that my giving out loads of free stuff to people makes legits angry... that's kind of a little side enjoyment I get from doing it... In fact I think i'll make another mass dupe lobby later on today and exclude the people who decided to be bags in this topic... Sounds like a plan.

Either way I don't care, thanks for the free bumps though.

Sounds more like a spoiled brat who's used to getting what he wants.....oh, don't bother threatening me, I don't bow to terroristic punks and I couldn't give a rats a** about duping or xp boosting but you're more than welcome to cry some more, seems to be a big thing in here.....speaking of bags, you win, wah,wah, wah.

Your welcome on the free bump!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#44IBKNAWTUPosted 10/13/2012 10:15:46 AM
AznRatL posted...
Someone sounds extremely butt hurt.

Yeah, he's calling people "angry hater legits"
I mean there's no need to be so rude, that's like calling somebody a "meanie". -I felt dirty even typing that!
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#45PanopictonguyPosted 10/13/2012 10:18:01 AM
-Beat PT2
-Do The Quest
-Copy your character file before turning the quest in
-Bring a second player in
-Turn in quest
-Repeat until you get what you want.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#46IBKNAWTUPosted 10/13/2012 10:18:15 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
I already have 2 characters who fully beat the game, level 50 Salvador,
level 50 Axton although he has most of his side missions still available yeah including Flesh Stick.

Wanted it for the other three characters, yeah I pass my gear down and play most of my lower toons legit. They are rocking gear I used on Salvador, which was given to Axton then passed onto zero.

Also completed that quest numerous time, always got a 6.0 quest reward with the quest being level 35. Yet for some reason I completed it with Axton and the reward was 7.2% boost. Which I lost, yeah while duping...

It's funny how people pretend they know something when they dont' know anything at all..

First he was attempting to insult us by calling us "legits", now he himself is a "legit"! What's happening here?? Could it be that TC is talking out his ass??
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#47Scorex_VIIPosted 10/13/2012 10:18:27 AM
Why do people always bring the "farm for hours to get legendary weapons" card? Always crying...Correct me if im wrong, but you dont need legendaries to beat the game, not even TVHM, nor do you need them for 2.5, just maybe to solo Terra and thats it... So much noise gee... Yall can still have fun with purples i think, if you want legendaries be prepared to farm and waste hours, thats how it works... If not use purples, should be still awesome...
---
Growing on you, right?
[PSK] Poder Lusitano!
#48Joshie_Moe_Posted 10/13/2012 10:26:29 AM
So do you want this 8.4% or not. Sorry bout being a jerk I didnt know you were getting mad, man. Let me know if your interested.
---
*~ Most Annoying PotDer Season 6 Champ ~*
Sorry if you pea size brain can't process that -MajorSlain
#49OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 10:34:15 AM(edited)
i'm not getting mad, it's really quite funny actually. Anyway, what level is the relic, was looking for something between 30 - 40s, anything higher and it'll be rendered pretty useless fairly quickly.

Have a level 9 version with 3.9 and i'm pretty sure I have another 6.0 level 35 version on one of my toons.

Also yes, unless you are one of the luckiest guys on earth, farming legendaries will take forever.

Also yeah by Legit I mean level wise, no Flesh Sticking.... although maybe that isn't so true either, got Commando last 2 levels with Flesh stick, and my Zero to level 31 for the deception achievement..

yeah so scratch that i'm totally not legit in anyway, and it's awesome.....
#50Joshie_Moe_Posted 10/13/2012 10:43:30 AM
Mine is level 37
---
*~ Most Annoying PotDer Season 6 Champ ~*
Sorry if you pea size brain can't process that -MajorSlain