i used 2 golden keys and i dont have a 3rd????

#11SubwooferKing(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 3:04:16 AM
Dude wtf I thought it gave u 2golden keys. When I started playing after buying the premier pack when I opened my inventory I thought it said"u have 2new golden keys for use"but it must have said "u now have 2golden keys total" WOWWW total misunderstanding...i only used the 2nd golden key cuz I thought I had 3 total....wow...fail...and I hate twitter and probably won't get it..im screwed for keys....arghhh
#12SocratoPosted 10/14/2012 3:06:04 AM
haha
#13V i r u sPosted 10/14/2012 7:33:25 AM
You don't have to be signed up to twitter to get the keys
#14PhilOnDezPosted 10/14/2012 8:06:31 AM
You don't get a key for a BL1 save, and don't worry about keys, they're pretty much worthless.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#15myusernametakenPosted 10/14/2012 8:27:16 AM
ahahahaha.
#16DeadLock25Posted 10/14/2012 8:40:22 AM
SubwooferKing posted...
Dude wtf I thought it gave u 2golden keys. When I started playing after buying the premier pack when I opened my inventory I thought it said"u have 2new golden keys for use"but it must have said "u now have 2golden keys total" WOWWW total misunderstanding...i only used the 2nd golden key cuz I thought I had 3 total....wow...fail...and I hate twitter and probably won't get it..im screwed for keys....arghhh

As someone said earlier you get one key for premier club, and one for SHIFT sign up. You DO NOT get one for having a BL1 save. You only had 2 keys. You can get more through Randy Pitchfords and Gearbox Software twitter, or at least you were able to earlier this month when they were doing tests almost everyday.

For future references whenever you get a new key, the next time you go into the game a popup tells you "You have _ Golden Keys to spend...." The number is the TOTAL keys you have, as you said, and not the number of new keys you received.

I think the fail on your behalf is not in thinking that you had an extra key (which anyone can do if ignorant or misinformed of the rules of the preorder) but instead its in your inability to look at the popup that appears in the southwest quadrant of your screen indicating the total keys you have to spend every time your cursor hovers over the Golden chest.

Just pay more attention to the on screen notifications next time and you should be fine. If you want to be extra sure, you can check how many keys you have in the Challenges/Badass Rank menu of the game, again, at the bottom left of the screen. Just remember, the game isnt trying to purposely deceive you.
---
GT: Deadlock25