no reload infinite ammo

#1dr_sub_limePosted 10/15/2012 1:20:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23JUPephRQ&feature=g-upl

check it out

this is not a mod, just happened what seems to be randomly
---
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
#2VampLordAdamaruPosted 10/15/2012 1:25:46 PM(edited)
Is it perhaps an Infinity? They have unlimited ammo, and do not need to be reloaded...

EDIT: The video isn't buffering at all, so I can't even watch it... >.>
---
Sarcasm: Because even when it fails to hit home, it still makes the target look stupid.-Lucis_Ferre
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
#3minimang123Posted 10/15/2012 1:26:21 PM
That happened to me!!!!! With all my guns. I have never seen an infinity in my game. My guns just happened to not consume ammo, which kicked ass. I restarted my game and it went away, but still.
---
GT: minimang123
#4duericPosted 10/15/2012 1:27:01 PM
I've run into a situation where I didn't have to reload.

it's apparently just a weird glitch.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5dr_sub_lime(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 1:27:35 PM
its a glitch, i just uploaded the video

http://youtu.be/y23JUPephRQ

that link might work better
---
xbox live gamertag -> "DrSublime"
psn id -> "DrSublime"
#6myusernametakenPosted 10/15/2012 1:28:35 PM
It's when you fire with a rocket launcher, and the next shot should be skipped and not fire. At that point you've switched to a different gun, and it's glitched so that you next shots won't consume ammo (until you fire that rocket).
#7duericPosted 10/15/2012 1:38:06 PM
myusernametaken posted...
It's when you fire with a rocket launcher, and the next shot should be skipped and not fire. At that point you've switched to a different gun, and it's glitched so that you next shots won't consume ammo (until you fire that rocket).

Wow. That totally explains my issue. When it has happened, it always involved one of those "less ammo consumption" launchers.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8FinixsoftPosted 10/15/2012 1:50:11 PM
Tell me this works with other rocket launchers?!
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
#9RKO_ViperPosted 10/15/2012 2:23:59 PM
Just happened to me during the bunker fight. Made that whole section a lot easier.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#10C L I C KPosted 10/15/2012 2:30:07 PM
this is how i did it

1st you must fully upgrade your backback space then a rocket luncher will be able to purchase that reloads every (specific shot) ano you never have to reload. When you figure out what shot it reloads for u, leave it on the shot and fill ur backback with junke... have the rocker luncher out swap for the weapon u want by holding X.. and walla you infinty ammo and you never reload... works great with my zerg
---
Hey If I have grammar errors in my post - I DONT CARE -I'm a foreigner
You vs. World = Life