Save Editor

#1Slinky826Posted 10/15/2012 5:40:43 PM
I'm surprised there isn't any "end of the world" talk going on now that there is a working save editor out in the wild. Unless topics are getting nixed over that type of discussion. Just curious what everyone's opinion is on this.

No, I'm not linking anything, that's what Google is for.
---
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.
#2DranaxscasPosted 10/15/2012 5:47:00 PM
Opinion?

I am excited.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#3Slinky826(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 5:51:32 PM
Don't get too excited yet, it's still in early stages, but it's rather robust already. It's missing the ability to edit certain things (back pack size being one of them), but you can pretty much make weapons from scratch as long as the game supports the configuration. There's no editing damage outside of adjusting the weapon's level.
---
#4DranaxscasPosted 10/15/2012 6:06:21 PM
Slinky826 posted...
Don't get too excited yet, it's still in early stages, but it's rather robust already. It's missing the ability to edit certain things (back pack size being one of them), but you can pretty much make weapons from scratch as long as the game supports the configuration. There's no editing damage outside of adjusting the weapon's level.

I've already seen it and played with it, silly. I know all about it and what's there etc. <3
---
#5Slinky826(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 6:07:55 PM
Ah, you didn't give any indication one way or the other as to whether you had tried it out.
---
#6DranaxscasPosted 10/15/2012 6:08:28 PM
Slinky826 posted...
Ah, you didn't give any indication one way or the other as to whether you had tried it out.

I know, my bad lol. I need to play with it some more when I'm not playing Gears.

NEEDS MOAR OPINIONZ!
---
#7fffezPosted 10/15/2012 6:10:21 PM(edited)

Yeah you can...just not that one though
---
GT:fhezzz
#8DranaxscasPosted 10/15/2012 6:17:01 PM
fffez posted...

Yeah you can...just not that one though

And more. With the one mentioned, I'm assuming, since I only know of Gibbed's being that complete.

Is there another I don't know about? Or are you talking about Python?
---
#9fffezPosted 10/15/2012 6:24:27 PM
You mean the editor using Python? I think there's an editor for that one too as well. Quicker than going through DOS prompt
---
GT:fhezzz
#10Slinky826(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 6:26:51 PM
The Gibbed one is what I've been playing with. And yeah, you can't edit backpack, with it (you need python for that) but you can edit bank size, ammo size, level, skill points, weapons, etc, etc etc.
---