Spoilers: Terramorph

#1KaylilaPosted 10/15/2012 7:37:10 PM
Terramorpheus, or whatever you spell his name. Is he really that difficult on playthrough 1. Its say level fifty I know. I am level 50 my friend is 47 and my other friend is low 30's. However we all have crap gear. Think we can beat him? Are there any tricks?
---
Currently playing Xbox LIVE and Diablo 3. How Bout Them Cowboys!
#2coydog_30Posted 10/15/2012 7:38:58 PM
should still be doable, but not easy with subpar equipment. I'd position myself against the wall so he doesn't instantly knock you over the edge to your death.
---
"When life gives you lemons, go murder a clown"~Festus Krex
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
#3DuskRipperPosted 10/15/2012 7:41:38 PM
abuse the no hit spot = terra never regenerating.
from there its just respawn, shoot missles/highest powered weps, rinse repeat.
#4Kaylila(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 7:44:10 PM
DuskRipper posted...
abuse the no hit spot = terra never regenerating.
from there its just respawn, shoot missles/highest powered weps, rinse repeat.

is there a video or something that shows this. This is my first time against him.
---
#50mega_SoulPosted 10/15/2012 7:46:00 PM
if your on now i can show u how to do it, just shoot me an invite

GT RAGNAR0K87(the 0 is a zero
---
"Twilight Of The Gods"
#6ShAd0wF1amEPosted 10/15/2012 7:46:43 PM
The actual boss is level 52, so I'm pretty sure Terramorphous will use your friends like chew toys. My brother, my friend, and I managed to beat him our first try ever on TVHM, even though it got pretty close near the end. Just focus on:

A) Getting everyone to 50, 49 might be able to survive, but 50 is really what you want.

B) Build your team to work good together. My friend was a full support Siren and he braced up on the rock at the far end of the map, healing us when he could and picking us up with Res when he could. I was a Commando and I respecced for survival and two turrets; I braced up on the rock in the center, dropping turrets whenever possible to keep pressure off of my friends. My brother was an Assassin and he specced for sniping, so he just sat near the exit, blasting away at Terra's eyes for probably the highest damage in the group. My friend was the only one who ever actually died because he got knocked off the map, but by then Terra was at like 15% health and my brother and I just hit him with EVERYTHING lol.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#7DuskRipperPosted 10/15/2012 7:49:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wswcTeiEIY

make sure someone chills there and its all good.
#8Kaylila(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 8:11:02 PM
0mega_Soul posted...
if your on now i can show u how to do it, just shoot me an invite

GT RAGNAR0K87(the 0 is a zero

sent you a party inv
---