Hyperius solo advice.

#1AlwaysInLastPosted 10/16/2012 4:46:00 PM
I can get him down to about 1/6th hp. then he goes super saiyan and just one shots me. anyone had any luck pulling off a solo kill on him.

My basic strategy is to leave as many minions up as possible, kiting him around in a circle constantly shooting with an infinity/bee. works pretty well down to that 1/6th mark, when he goes crazy.

Possible enrage time? it does take quite a while.

Advice?
---
Always In Last
#2disgaeamanPosted 10/16/2012 4:51:09 PM
its insane im using the same setup as you cant get his health down much but did get rid of all minions once they have really upped the difficulty since terra i rage quitted in the end
---
A lifetime to build a moment to destroy are humans masters of creation or destruction ?
XBL Gamertag : Adonis606
#3SEA_Posted 10/16/2012 4:54:10 PM
hopefully there's a cheap spot where you can cheese your way to victory. Crawmerax and Terramorphous both have spots near the edges of their areas that you can exploit, maybe there's something like that for this one too. and yeah i'm assuming you're not looking for this kind of exploit...but i might be
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#4disgaeamanPosted 10/16/2012 4:55:55 PM
where can i find crawmerax?
---
A lifetime to build a moment to destroy are humans masters of creation or destruction ?
#5AlwaysInLast(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 4:56:54 PM
if you take his minions down, he takes much more damage, but starts jumping around and 2 shots me. leaving the minions up seemed to give me the best results. I also rage quit after about 15 million in respawn fees.. lol
---
Always In Last
#6Axel_GunshinPosted 10/16/2012 4:57:26 PM
where can i find crawmerax?

Borderlands 1 Secret Armory DLC
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
#7disgaeamanPosted 10/16/2012 5:01:57 PM
AlwaysInLast posted...
if you take his minions down, he takes much more damage, but starts jumping around and 2 shots me. leaving the minions up seemed to give me the best results. I also rage quit after about 15 million in respawn fees.. lol

add me on live if want to try taking him down together we may just win lol
---
#8AlwaysInLast(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 5:03:10 PM
I havnt seen anything like that in there SEA. Room surrounded by fence, no raised terrain, the door you come into the room from closes behind you.
---
Always In Last
#9SEA_Posted 10/16/2012 5:05:19 PM
AlwaysInLast posted...
I havnt seen anything like that in there SEA. Room surrounded by fence, no raised terrain, the door you come into the room from closes behind you.

damn
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#10disgaeamanPosted 10/16/2012 5:07:07 PM
there is a pipe directly left as you walk through the door you can hide behind until he walks upto you lol
---