Is it just me, or are the Seraph Weapons...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is it just me, or are the Seraph Weapons...
3 years ago#21
I scored an infinity pistol from a red chest while farming Saturn.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
3 years ago#22
To back Ravetown up regarding the Vaul Hunter Relic, the PC crowd have tested a +10,000 chance to find rare loot Vaul Hunter Relic and it has yielded no result. To put it to an end, it's glitched. End of discussion.
---
Don't believe the hype...
3 years ago#23
the shield is also pretty damn good at being an actualy shield. my friends and i saw one spawn with 0.00 recharge delay. literally. it instantly recharges.

to bad we didnt have the crystals to buy it. D:
---
HB: official trollschach of the relax boards
3 years ago#24
They tested the vault hunter relic on Terramorphous. In a really bad test. It appears Terra drops a set number of purples each time, basically.

They didn't really do any thorough testing (not to mention the Vault Hunter relic effect might not actually be based on what the number is set to, since it only comes in 5% so might just result in a bit being flipped elsewhere when in use)..

I'm not saying it *isn't* glitched, but the testing they did, as described, really wasn't any sort of useful test either way.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is it just me, or are the Seraph Weapons...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived