problems mapping Magnys Lighthouse

#1Zero2362Posted 10/16/2012 8:00:01 PM
I have mapped every inch of the new DLC locations exept for this one little circle in the Magnys Lighthouse location. it is located near the ladder that leads to the train tracks that go to the radio station that the censorship robot asks you to destroy. I have walked every inch of that grayed out circle and it wont fill in. I even tried going up to the lighthouse floor to see if I had to be up there to map it..

Im wondering if this is a bug or am I just in the wrong spot? Is it just me or have other people had this problem?
#2Evil SquallPosted 10/16/2012 8:13:29 PM
Climb onto that roof. Its a hidden spot under the windmill blade.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3FFRulesPosted 10/16/2012 10:26:37 PM
Please elaborate. How can you get on the roof?
---
Why, when I was your age, we had to buy potions one at a time! Life spells had to wait until AFTER battle, and we could only have ONE save file!
#4FFRulesPosted 10/16/2012 10:45:16 PM
Bump-- begging for help. Extremely confused. There's no way on the roof of the house where the black spot on the map is.
---
Why, when I was your age, we had to buy potions one at a time! Life spells had to wait until AFTER battle, and we could only have ONE save file!
#5FFRulesPosted 10/16/2012 11:41:27 PM
And one last plea for help.
---
#6mattpoulsonPosted 10/16/2012 11:46:13 PM
Is it literally a circle round a house ? If so face the house and head to the right side wall you should see something circular on the wall stand on the fence looking at the wall. Then jump from the fence to the circular object that sticks out the wall. After getting on it jump onto the roof then slowly climb ur way up to the open door and get the secret stash location and a badass challenge. Send me a msg on Xbox if u need help I'm online in 10 mins
---
G/T - Mattpoulson
#7Articuno5Posted 10/16/2012 11:49:21 PM(edited)
I'm taking a shot in the dark here since I haven't tried to get this achievement yet. I have no idea if this is what you're looking for, but the vid here might help?

http://www.trueachievements.com/a170077/gadabout-achievement.htm?showguides=1
#8FFRulesPosted 10/17/2012 12:10:53 AM
Yes, it was that spot. Thanks.
---