Skill point glitch..

#1legendaryweap0nPosted 10/18/2012 7:07:30 AM
If anyone can assist me in successfully filling up my skill tree, via the skill point glitch i would be very grateful. you name the price and il sort you out. ( i have most things). i did watch a video on yt on how to do it but i couldnt stand the guys voice..let me np if anyone can help :)
---
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW
#2DranaxscasPosted 10/18/2012 7:08:45 AM
Make a backup, lest you get your file corrupted. I can't remember if you've said before in other threads, do you have a USB? Modding the file'd be way safer and easier IMO.
---
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#3legendaryweap0n(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 7:10:14 AM
i may have one il check when om home :)
---
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW
#4DranaxscasPosted 10/18/2012 7:11:09 AM
legendaryweap0n posted...

If you do, I can help you out with it. It's pretty quick in comparison (I know because prior to the editor being released, I tried to toy with the glitch you're talking about and I simply couldn't get it to work after countless tries lol).
---
#5legendaryweap0n(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 7:13:30 AM
Dranaxscas posted...

If you do, I can help you out with it. It's pretty quick in comparison (I know because prior to the editor being released, I tried to toy with the glitch you're talking about and I simply couldn't get it to work after countless tries lol).

ok man nice one :) if i dont have a usb..is there anyway i could uae the storage on my phone? and then hook my phone up to my xbox?
---
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW
#6DranaxscasPosted 10/18/2012 7:14:36 AM
Dranaxscas posted...

ok man nice one :) if i dont have a usb..is there anyway i could uae the storage on my phone? and then hook my phone up to my xbox?

I... don't think so? I don't think you'd want the xbox to even try to format your sdcard, anyway, honestly. I wouldn't try it lol.
---
#7Masemune_100Posted 10/18/2012 7:15:32 AM(edited)
Dranaxscas posted...

I don't think you can, since you have to format a part of the USB just for Xbox memory and I don't think you could do that with a phone without ****ing something up.

Aaaaaaaaaand ninja'd D:
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#8legendaryweap0n(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 7:21:13 AM
ok cheers guys.. i dont think il risk it :)
---
GT ; iBunBaReBuDzFTW