The Warrior Drop ? O_o

#1Samuel_SaitohPosted 10/19/2012 6:19:46 AM
does the Volcano, Leech and Impaler are dropped only from the warrior or they are the drop of another boss ? Because I kinda kill the warrior like 300 times and the only things I got is 4 Conference Call, 1 Flakker and 4 or 5 pink weapon, but no sign of these 3 other drop ! anyone have any info for these weapon that could help ?
---
This wreched light must be eradicated !
#2RosaigaPosted 10/19/2012 6:25:03 AM
They just drop from the Warrior IIRC so keep grinding until your fingers fall off.
---
GT: Arcaenum
PSN: CorruptBlade
#3ZER0_74Posted 10/19/2012 6:28:27 AM
If by leech you mean the grenade then I found it, while looking for something else, in two tries. The irony of this game.
---
XBL gamertag: Z3r074 (the 0 is the number zero)
#4Samuel_Saitoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 6:32:11 AM(edited)
REALLY weird... -_-, got Hammer Buster from him (which is supposed to drop from McNally) and Bit** SMG (Which is supposed to drop from Bnk3R), but not the other drop that he is supposed to drop xD ! really annoying !!!
---
#5RosaigaPosted 10/19/2012 6:33:21 AM
You might get unlucky and have the weapons drop under the Warrior where you can't reach, it happened to me tons of times.
---
GT: Arcaenum
PSN: CorruptBlade
#6ZER0_74Posted 10/19/2012 6:35:13 AM
If that hammer buster is 50 and you really want the leech I'm deffinitely down for a dupe/trade if you're up for it
---
#7ShAd0wF1amEPosted 10/19/2012 6:35:58 AM
Samuel_Saitoh posted...
REALLY weird... -_-, got Hammer Buster from him (which is supposed to drop from McNally) and Bit** SMG (Which is supposed to drop from Bnk3R), but not the other drop that he is supposed to drop xD ! really annoying !!!

Every enemy and chest has a microscopic chance to drop any legendary equip in the game, it's just that certain bosses have slightly higher chances to drop specific legendaries. You can get the Hammer Buster from the Warrior, or even from a midget, but Mcnally has the highest chance to drop one.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#8Samuel_Saitoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 6:41:11 AM
every weapon I get is lv 50 (since I finished the game twice, so I dont think I can get lower level legendary...well, never happened so far), I also look everytime under the warrior, but he never got any legendary, unless its REALLY far under him, and sorry but I'd like to get his 3 last legendary from farming him myself, instead of have the legendary duped, find it more fun to get them all myself instead of just having them duped from ppl. The only boss loot that I accept to get from dupe method is vermi drop, cuz I sincerely really hate farming him, too long for nothing ! so if you have Nasty Surprise, I might consider to trade !
---
#9SweetPandaLovePosted 10/19/2012 6:48:10 AM(edited)
If you want the Impaler, just farm the Dr. Zed machine on Scarlett's boat. I got a lvl 39 Impaler out of the "Item of the Day" slot last night. TVHM.

I was lullzy happy.

*Note: I realize you can't farm machines...
#10ZER0_74Posted 10/19/2012 6:52:15 AM
Samuel_Saitoh posted...
every weapon I get is lv 50 (since I finished the game twice, so I dont think I can get lower level legendary...well, never happened so far), I also look everytime under the warrior, but he never got any legendary, unless its REALLY far under him, and sorry but I'd like to get his 3 last legendary from farming him myself, instead of have the legendary duped, find it more fun to get them all myself instead of just having them duped from ppl. The only boss loot that I accept to get from dupe method is vermi drop, cuz I sincerely really hate farming him, too long for nothing ! so if you have Nasty Surprise, I might consider to trade !

That's what I meant by trade/dupe. Whatever floats your boat, and I'm the same way. Just for some things I give in that i really want lol. The work is not worth the reward sometimes. Just cause its a video game, there only so much that can matter; but as I said I'm the same way and have been looking for flakker. I feel you lol. I literally had one (nasty surprise) but I'm pretty sure it was slag, not sure where it is now though
---