• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New gold key codes
4 years ago#11
Still works, 9:18 AM PST
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#12
erm in today's economy.. yeah chances are they (and me) are unemployed. you got a problem with that??? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT???!!!! cause i certainly do... crud... i made myself feel bad... time to go drink
~Merc~ Dr.X ~DegoSRX~
4 years ago#13
Maybe if you didn't drink and play bl2 so much you'd have a job
Is an overweight woman automatically an unfit mother?
GT- Sir Drunk
(message deleted)
4 years ago#15
WTCTJ-J9CK6-JRR36-W6J3B-BT96W
CJWJJ HR5W6 3RX3R K6TBT 6TJHT

both works for 360, thanks
4 years ago#16
Demon_13 posted...
erm in today's economy.. yeah chances are they (and me) are unemployed. you got a problem with that??? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT???!!!! cause i certainly do... crud... i made myself feel bad... time to go drink

haha. Hey I was unemployed a total of 13 or so months in between jobs a few short years ago, I know how it is. I gamed like a maniac back in those days haha.
4 years ago#17
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
All of you guys unemployed wtf, I hate how they release most of their code during work hours...

That's sort of presumptuous. How do you even know we live in the US? Or for that matter, don't work a different shift than you? Or have flexible hours? Or even work from home?

Judge not lest, etc etc.

Exactly. I work a swing shift from 4:30PM-2:30AM.
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
4 years ago#18
I check twitter all the time as well, no gold codes ... are there other folks sending these out on twitter that I need to be following?
4 years ago#19
Neither seem to be working for me (360) but that doesn't sound right, since they were working a few minutes ago.

Do I go to Redeem Code from the dashboard and put it in there? Or is it supposed to be somewhere else?
360:radadam PSN:radicaladam (US West Coast)
4 years ago#20
I'm 500 miles away from my xbox, is there a shift website to put this in?
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New gold key codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived