Can you do the DLC after the main quest?

#1Slash_outPosted 10/20/2012 9:46:37 AM
So right now I am stuck at the main quest near the end, for some reasons I can't change the quest I am following (sucks when games do that btw) until I finish the main quest.
So can I do the DLCs after finishing that main quest or will I have to restart the game from scratch (Which I never do and will not do) on a new playthrough?.
#2JaascePosted 10/20/2012 9:47:45 AM
You can do the DLCs after the main quest.

In regards to you not being able to change, was someone talking to you while you tried to change the quest?
---
GT: ll Samyool ll
#3Slash_out(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 9:51:51 AM(edited)
No I just valided the quest in sanctuary with 4 bonus objectives sending you to a different NPC each giving you an extra weapon that ended with talking to claptrap.
Once I talked to him, he gave me what I believe might be one of the last quest of the MQ, and I can't select any other quest. No one is talking or anything.
#4facetious_tPosted 10/20/2012 9:55:39 AM
I'm having trouble with this too. I have already finished the MQ and started Playthrough 2. I loaded up PT1 after DLing the DLC and resetting the game. There is still no option to fast travel to Oasis. Please help!
---
XBL Gamertag: Facetious T OSU
PSN: Facetious T
#5Slash_out(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 9:57:14 AM
facetious_t posted...
I'm having trouble with this too. I have already finished the MQ and started Playthrough 2. I loaded up PT1 after DLing the DLC and resetting the game. There is still no option to fast travel to Oasis. Please help!

Did you have to start a new playthrough or was there a way to continue on the same game without doing so?
(ps: Sorry I can't help you with your problem. I just want to make sure they don't make me start over on a new game to access those DLCs).
#6weride2diePosted 10/20/2012 10:01:37 AM
I think you can only start the pirate DLC after you beat the game or unless you join a game lobby that already has the DLC started or is currently in Oasis. Then just exit out and go to your own game and you should be in Oasis after you spawn
---
gt: tomashart24. you all wanna get high, on life?