Contrary to popular belief, you can play the game and brag about your gun...

#11RenamaniaclePosted 10/20/2012 4:36:58 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Renamaniacle posted...
Hahaha oh wow do people really show off Blues like this? Man I want to go play with some randoms tonight to flash some stuff an quit if I run into these players.

More stories like this? Im loling

Contrary to popular belief, There are some blue weapons that are stronger than Legendary ones (Oranges) or Very Rares (Purples)

(i.e The Blockhead shotgun, is more powerful than a bunch of the Conference Calls I have seen around., etc...)

Are you sure it's not a level difference? What kind of damage are we talking about on this blockhead? Because I have some really wicked Blues and Purples I've hung onto, but the only one I had that was better than a legendary anything was a Tediore instant shield. The rest of the collection of lower rarities just doesn't hold up.
#12WorldWarBeastPosted 10/20/2012 4:38:54 PM
shmirlywhirl posted...
"Lol, my duped legendary is waaaay better than these guns people earned legitimately. They are so foolish"

Not saying anyone in this topic in particular dupes, but if you do, you have no right to brag.

No one is bragging, the topic is about randoms who boast about their blues and greens.
Keep up.
---
Cool story bro.
#13KaItrakPosted 10/20/2012 4:39:01 PM
it looks like the commando and constructor nuke
#14RenamaniaclePosted 10/20/2012 4:40:13 PM
shmirlywhirl posted...
"Lol, my duped legendary is waaaay better than these guns people earned legitimately. They are so foolish"

Not saying anyone in this topic in particular dupes, but if you do, you have no right to brag.

Just for you I shall limit my bragging rights to only my rocket launcher, Bee, the Sham (shield), practical CC and Shreddifier.
#15RenamaniaclePosted 10/20/2012 4:42:19 PM
Renamaniacle posted...
shmirlywhirl posted...

Just for you I shall limit my bragging rights to only my rocket launcher, Bee, the Sham (shield), practical CC and Shreddifier.

To clarify I mean bragging I'm imagining and have not et done in pub matches, not on gfaqs.
#16RenamaniaclePosted 10/20/2012 4:43:09 PM
Renamaniacle posted...
shmirlywhirl posted...

To clarify I mean bragging I'm imagining and have not et done in pub matches, not on gfaqs.
#17KaItrakPosted 10/20/2012 4:44:34 PM(edited)
Please don't turn this into another duping vs anti-duping thread. There are enough of those already
#18TsurukePosted 10/20/2012 5:19:57 PM
Renamaniacle posted...
Tsuruke posted...
Renamaniacle posted...
Hahaha oh wow do people really show off Blues like this? Man I want to go play with some randoms tonight to flash some stuff an quit if I run into these players.

More stories like this? Im loling

Contrary to popular belief, There are some blue weapons that are stronger than Legendary ones (Oranges) or Very Rares (Purples)

(i.e The Blockhead shotgun, is more powerful than a bunch of the Conference Calls I have seen around., etc...)

Are you sure it's not a level difference? What kind of damage are we talking about on this blockhead? Because I have some really wicked Blues and Purples I've hung onto, but the only one I had that was better than a legendary anything was a Tediore instant shield. The rest of the collection of lower rarities just doesn't hold up.

100% sure its not a level difference since both weapons are the same level. Can't remember the exact damage on it (not near my game at the moment) but I remember its was more powerful than the 2 CCs I had before selling one (realizing there are alot more guns stronger than the CC)
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#19RenamaniaclePosted 10/20/2012 5:23:10 PM
^oh yea the conference call is a good boss killer with the Bee, but nowhere near the best gun. personally I prefer a maggie/skullsmasher/infinity/shreddifier combo.

Can you just farm the minecraft area at level 50 til a Badass drops one in 2.5 or did I screw myself by going there at ~lvl 40?
#20sjc1980Posted 10/20/2012 5:31:03 PM
LavisFiend posted...
...at the same time.

5 random games in a row, and what it basically devolved into was "hey guys, hey, check out THIS gun" (shows off blue) "this bad boy does burst fire whenever I zoom."

pubber #2: DUDE. GNARLY. MY SNIPER RIFLE IS PRETTY BALLIN, BUT IT AIN'T NO BLUE.

I am so grateful for mute features. I really am.

They are only half as annoying as the people who will pester the hell out of you to trade your gun for one of their crap guns.

It really frustrates me cause they can't just talk and play at the same time. they stop moving entirely and will just stand there, flashing guns.

So you are calling them annoying because they are legitimately having a good time with their games and find enjoyment in their loot? Honestly, it is people like you that ruin games, not the people that dupe and/or mod.