Non-Anarchy Mechromancer Build

#1Steelboy87Posted 10/20/2012 4:12:44 PM
I just got the mechromancer after having my buddy rub it in my face that she was awesome and I didn't have her. That said, I'm wondering what the best build for her is if you don't want to use Anarchy? Any input is appreciated.
---
-Ace-
#2ReniichanPosted 10/20/2012 4:18:30 PM
In legitimate situations where enemy is 2 levels above you, Anarchy is actually a really bad idea. Its more or less a "farming tree" when there is no risk of death.

LBT gives is a really strong tree that boosts all your shock weapons which causes them to also burn and slag a enemy. Also at 26 "Make it Sparkle" pretty much doubles the damage of your death trap. You spent remaining skills in BFF, both trees offer great survibility and such as well.
---
PSN : RenaChu
#3BlyrPosted 10/20/2012 4:23:59 PM(edited)
LBT + 30% shock relic/Sheriff relic (when used with the infinity) makes you insanely powerful, with no drawbacks.

I don't bother using Anarchy because of how much it butchers my accuracy unless I build around it specifically, and if I want to use anything besides the base anarchy I can't use the inifnity, which is an insanely powerful pistol.. (well, the shock one is, with a proper LBT build)
---
Does it scare anybody else that the only metric Americans know, has to do with weapons? -Rampagingwalrus
#4Axel_GunshinPosted 10/20/2012 4:25:38 PM
Anarchy begs you to use CC/Bee as your weapon loadout.

Oh lord the slaughter that could come from ricochets coming back to deal instant death.
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
#5cclloyd9786Posted 10/20/2012 4:27:50 PM
People use Anarchy? I can't stand it.
#6RenamaniaclePosted 10/20/2012 4:35:42 PM
For the record Anarchy barely effects your accuracy until like 150 stacks or more if you arent quickscoping. The little big trouble tree is a mixed bag, yes it does give power to shock weapons, but it's -primarily- shock weapons and some of the other elements on the side. This translates to you needing to find a good shock weapon every 5-10 level or have a bunch of points into a tree doing nothing for you. Some other issues wih LBT (the middle tree) are that "Strength of 5 Gorillas" still doesn't give Gaige enough melee damage to take out Crystallisks as easily as the others (making SO5G useless imo), and using Shock and AUUUUUGH (electrical reload explosion) near a barrel will down you. One last thing: One Two Boom takes forever and wastes DT's time. Oh an 'Interspersed Outburt" could give you the slaglicked glitch.

The BFF tree is all about DT doing to work, issues with the tree are DT healing enemies with the Shield perk, and Upshot Robot might keep him out stealin your kills longer than you want. DT doesn't die often; so giving him your shield won't do much, and being able to shoot him with an elemental weapon when he spawns with LBT's game changer isn't always feasible.

I've tried all the trees, Anarchy really is the most useful with little penalty if your a halfway decer shot. If you really don't want to use it be wary of what I've posted above.
#7lnknprk_45Posted 10/20/2012 5:06:37 PM
Renamaniacle posted...
Some other issues wih LBT (the middle tree) are that "Strength of 5 Gorillas" still doesn't give Gaige enough melee damage to take out Crystallisks as easily as the others (making SO5G useless imo), and using Shock and AUUUUUGH (electrical reload explosion) near a barrel will down you.

Use a gun with bonus melee damage. There's something weird about Gaige's melee on the Crystallisks.
#8SigilstunPosted 10/20/2012 5:16:31 PM(edited)
cclloyd9786 posted...
People use Anarchy? I can't stand it.

People actually think that other people would ignore an entire skill tree because they, themselves don't like it? Like you honestly just asked "People use Anarchy?" as an honest, normal question?