Mechromancer builds..

#1OMGhescrazyPosted 10/21/2012 3:53:03 PM
I just started my first mechro ive got her to level 7 and so far i already find anarchy to be very useful but i just simply cant come up with a balanced way to fullu develop an OC build so i think ill do a LBT and OC mixed build, anybody have any tips or advice ?
---
XBL gamer tag : CaesarP1FF
#2TornadofoxPosted 10/21/2012 4:02:54 PM(edited)
4 in better lighter faster 1 in anarchy, then 5 in close enough in the bff tree, then just go up the ordered chaos tree. Use jakobs shotguns that have 2 or 3 shots before reload. Jump and fire shots down on enemies, any pellets that dont hit have the 50% chance to ricochet. Later on put 5 points in Nth degree, id recommend skipping death from above, the explosive damage isnt worth losing stacks. If you want to go a little into LBT go as far as shock and aaaaagh. With an OC shotgun build jakobs are your best friends, and seeing how they dont have elemental this tree isnt as helpful as BFF.
#3ReniichanPosted 10/21/2012 4:05:11 PM
You have to ask yourself how I want to level my Gaige. Are you going to do every side quest and out level the content ? Or are you going to only do missions and be 2-4 levels under enemies for a challenge ?

OC is strictlly a farming tree. This focuses on building stacks on "on kill skills". But when fighitng 3 or 4+ level enemies, you enter death stat to often to keep Anarchy up.

So its all about play style. Also its important to build for current level and current needs. For example at lv10 its not really worth going deep into LBT when you cant afford "Electrical Burn", "Wires dont talk", and "Interspersed Outburst". Instead I would go a all around spec.

http://www.bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#550000100000050000000000010000000000

This gives good shield support, Anarchy stacks, health regen, and DT longevity.

If you find yourself being max Anarchy stacks then invest in more anarchy, if you find yourself always under 50 stacks, you probably want to abandon OC tree all together.

I wouldnt suggest respeccing to LBT deep build till level 30 or 35.
---
PSN : RenaChu
#4OMGhescrazy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 4:12:30 PM
Alright thank you guys! I don't plan on over leveling but I like to be around the same level as the enemies so it isn't too big of a challenge but when I get around to TVHM I don't wanna struggle too much with progression cause it seems I'm always under leveled once I get a little deep into PT 2 because of not doing any side quests
---
XBL gamer tag : CaesarP1FF
#5ReniichanPosted 10/21/2012 4:18:00 PM(edited)
OMGhescrazy posted...
Alright thank you guys! I don't plan on over leveling but I like to be around the same level as the enemies so it isn't too big of a challenge but when I get around to TVHM I don't wanna struggle too much with progression cause it seems I'm always under leveled once I get a little deep into PT 2 because of not doing any side quests

I would suggest building a spec on a reactive basis. If you find yourself never dying (entering death state) then go heavy OC + close enough. If you find yourself losing a lot of anarchy stacks then go LBT. If you find yourself being flimsy then invest in Fancy Mathematics on top of the shield+health regen skills I already listed in previous post.

Respecing is pretty much free, so respec as often as you can. When I was going through normal on my Mech, I respec every 5 levels or so.
---
PSN : RenaChu