What is the highest level you can get the Law and Order combination to? Spoiler?

#1MosebysRangersPosted 10/22/2012 8:15:47 AM
Just curious about what the highest level you can get the pistol Law and Shield order at.

Also I just started TVHM mode should I avoid killing the Sheriff until I reach 50 or will it match my current level when I farm her?
#2Zegma310Posted 10/22/2012 8:17:27 AM
If you don't accept any side missions until after you beat The Warrior then all side missions will be lvl 50 when you accept them and so will the rewards
---
GT: UmPumpsAssassin DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#3BWO_ArbiterPosted 10/22/2012 8:17:34 AM
Beat the game on TVHM then DISCOVER the quests and complete them.
I have both at Lv50.
---
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 10/22/2012 8:22:32 AM
if you dont accept those quests until you beat TVHM, they will jump to 50 after you kill the warrior again.

my plan is to get them at 50 on my commando and pass them on to my zero.

then i will take the quests around 40 on TVHM with zero to have them to use until i hit 50. then switch to the ones i transferred from axton
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5MosebysRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 8:54:53 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
if you dont accept those quests until you beat TVHM, they will jump to 50 after you kill the warrior again.

then i will take the quests around 40 on TVHM with zero to have them to use until i hit 50. then switch to the ones i transferred from axton

^
I'm going to need some help I think to get TVHM completed. Did pretty good so far on TVHM solo but it is testing my patience some re died a few times on the Firehawk and almost at final point. Issue is my gear still not strong enough. Started Oasis just to have ability at 1rst vending maching some stuff can't use but many of the weapons I could afford helped.

If up for some co-op let me know. I'm at level 40 know in 4 more level ups when I get some points in my level 3 cunning tree my ZerO is going to shine again. I did good down the stretch in PT1 solo. So right now I just need some good level 40 gear. Oh only NPC's giving me any real difficulty are those Bad**** hatchet guys the bigs ones you see in the FireHawk mission. Hate those guys with their 1-2 hit light's out attacks either melee or throwing those hatchets. One lucky hit sometimes just makes in a big pain/grind that's all.

Let me know if you want to do co-op. Will try to get some help from other friends and have big party.
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 10/22/2012 9:07:33 AM
MosebysRangers posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

^
I'm going to need some help I think to get TVHM completed. Did pretty good so far on TVHM solo but it is testing my patience some re died a few times on the Firehawk and almost at final point. Issue is my gear still not strong enough. Started Oasis just to have ability at 1rst vending maching some stuff can't use but many of the weapons I could afford helped.

If up for some co-op let me know. I'm at level 40 know in 4 more level ups when I get some points in my level 3 cunning tree my ZerO is going to shine again. I did good down the stretch in PT1 solo. So right now I just need some good level 40 gear. Oh only NPC's giving me any real difficulty are those Bad**** hatchet guys the bigs ones you see in the FireHawk mission. Hate those guys with their 1-2 hit light's out attacks either melee or throwing those hatchets. One lucky hit sometimes just makes in a big pain/grind that's all.

Let me know if you want to do co-op. Will try to get some help from other friends and have big party.

ill definitely help you out if you need it. i may be a bit over leveled though. im 49 going on 50
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7iwishPosted 10/22/2012 9:19:44 AM
I got the quests after I beat TVHM and completed them then. My Order is level 50, but I only got a level 48 Law from the quest. :/

Since then, after killing the Sheriff a few times I've only found a level 49 Law.
---
The original
#8PvtPorkSordPosted 10/22/2012 6:56:20 PM
I'm gonna jump on in about 20 min and can dupe you a 50 law/order combo?