GraveYard.sav

#31nnytherkillerPosted 10/22/2012 9:55:19 PM
You know I honestly don't think the topic creator is trolling. I believe the topic creator is so dense that he/she can't understand that the graveyard.sav actually infects other people's games even if they don't mod.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#32pina_c0lladoPosted 10/22/2012 9:57:59 PM
george15gamer posted...
You are aware that people who don't mod were affected by it too, right? It's not like they are immune.

Correct i got a graveyard save and i played solo and dont even know how to mod
---
Gt: pina c0llado (dont forget first o is a zero)
#33RavetownPosted 10/22/2012 9:58:53 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Ravetown posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Ahh I love the sourness in this thread..

Here I was seriously thinking what you said about Maya being a heavier damage dealer than I had seen from my own experiences. Turns out that your opinions aren't as educated as I thought if you think the majority of people affected by this are modders. Like seriously, you went from making me take a closer look at Mayas damage output to complete moron literally overnight. Grats.

be wrong about maya all you want, that wont ever change how modders got what they deserved

/facepalm. I'm literally embarrassed for not just you, but also me for listening to your arguments at all last night. I'm done here.
#34velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 10:03:52 PM
Ravetown posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Ravetown posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Ahh I love the sourness in this thread..

Here I was seriously thinking what you said about Maya being a heavier damage dealer than I had seen from my own experiences. Turns out that your opinions aren't as educated as I thought if you think the majority of people affected by this are modders. Like seriously, you went from making me take a closer look at Mayas damage output to complete moron literally overnight. Grats.

be wrong about maya all you want, that wont ever change how modders got what they deserved

/facepalm. I'm literally embarrassed for not just you, but also me for listening to your arguments at all last night. I'm done here.

you should be even more embarrassed about being wrong and choosing to stay that way all because someone has a different opinion about moders & karma.
---
I must be Charlie Sheen reincarnate, because all I do is keep on winning
#35nnytherkillerPosted 10/22/2012 10:08:09 PM
How is you refusing to accept that other people aside from modders are being affected by the graveyard.sav an opinion?
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#36SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 10/22/2012 10:13:13 PM
nnytherkiller posted...
How is you refusing to accept that other people aside from modders are being affected by the graveyard.sav an opinion?

Trolling?

I'm not sure what people get off of it, but some people just enjoy being dicks, or appearing to be stupid/obstinate.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Effieciency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.