Uncle Teddy side mission question

#1MrImpatient35Posted 10/23/2012 4:51:01 PM
I turn this mission in to one of two people. Who gives the better gun? Una or Hyperion? It's a lvl 50 mission btw. I
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2PR_FiascoPosted 10/23/2012 4:53:08 PM
Una gives you the Lady Fist, a Hyperion Pistol.

If you turn it in to Hyperion, they give you TK's Wave, a shotgun.

Pick whichever one you want,
---
GT: Prophex Fiasco
Founder, Co-owner, Patron and Star Dancer of The Bar with No Name
#3pancakes771Posted 10/23/2012 4:53:52 PM
They're both relatively unplayable and you'll likely already guns better than both.
---
"Say there was a new Back to the Future movie, but this time, Justin Bieber played Marty McFly and was a ninja, and Doc was played by Kanyey West."
#4TheSPPPosted 10/23/2012 5:12:08 PM
Pistol with tons of bonus critical damage for Una, new version of TK's Wave from the first game for Hyperion. I always go with Una since I like the pistol better, and giving the plans to Hyperion is a jerk move.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#5im_a_double_xlPosted 10/23/2012 5:19:20 PM
pancakes771 posted...
They're both relatively unplayable and you'll likely already guns better than both.

Unless you use other means than farming to get your guns, the Hyperion pistol is actually great. It has +400% critical damage. It get's about 15 shots of great accuracy. I used this gun alone to farm Dukino's mom for a while. I killed her before she got in range to attack me. This was on playthrough one, so before bee shield and cc. So far it has been my favorite gun in the game.