Best sniper?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DR_Pariah

DR_Pariah
4 years ago#1
hey guys. On my Zer0 character, I snipe a lot, and I've specced pretty highly into the sniping tree. This means I am on an eternal quest to find better rifles. My current rifle is a

Jakobs Skookum Chinook, with 33000 damage.

Does anyone or has anyone seen anything better?

User Info: Renamaniacle

Renamaniacle
4 years ago#2
Razres Whitedeath. Only about 18000 but it's pretty much fully automatic with a 20+ magazine.

DR_Pariah
4 years ago#3
Renamaniacle posted...
Razres Whitedeath. Only about 18000 but it's pretty much fully automatic with a 20+ magazine.

I'll look into the White Death, but I gotta admit, doesn't sound great. I'd rather have one huge burst of damage than six smaller ones.

User Info: WilledSolid82

WilledSolid82
4 years ago#4
I know I saw one of the "White" rifles with a huge + to critical damage the damage was lower than yours but the crit damage was like +150%

User Info: Renamaniacle

Renamaniacle
4 years ago#5
WilledSolid82 posted...
I know I saw one of the "White" rifles with a huge + to critical damage the damage was lower than yours but the crit damage was like +150%

Yea that's the Razres one I have, +150% crit. forgot about that. I see what your saying OP, but the skullsmasher has spread in it's shot an both the Chikamin and Skookum version I found have -66% weapon damage. Are you sure yours doesn't have that debuff as well?

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
4 years ago#6
The Volcano seems to do a metric crapload more damage than what it says. My 15k one does more damage than any Purple Jakobs rifle I've found.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage

DR_Pariah
4 years ago#7
Renamaniacle, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the debuff. Not 100%, but I'm almost positive it doesn't. If you are on XBOX, mind duping me that White Death this weekend? I'd like to try it out a bit.

MoxRavager, I have only seen a single Volcano so far, a level 37. It was awesome at that level, but I haven't managed to get my hands on another. Would love to though.

User Info: RaGe0420

RaGe0420
4 years ago#8
Skullmaster is 10K x 5
G.T. RaGe0420

User Info: MegaBeast07

MegaBeast07
4 years ago#9
I like the White Death,SkullSmasher and Etech Railers.

I like the slag Pitchfork though, it slags almost all the time because of the # of hits.
GT-DeathDealer 78 The "L" is an uppercase i
PSN-NorgTheButcher

DR_Pariah
4 years ago#10
Mega, I have to disagree with you on the Pitchfork. I think it would be great to have a strong slag sniper...but it's still a slag sniper. Since slag is support, I would rather have it on a pistol, AR, SMG, basically everything BUT a sniper. I use my snipers as primary damage, so it feels wrong to have a slag sniper. And the Pitchfork burst fires. That's enough to send me away, I absolutely hate burst fire snipers.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived