offering PLing with flesh stick 2.5

#11BackroomToasterPosted 10/23/2012 6:39:52 PM
Dranaxscas posted...
Assassin_X_Geth posted...
I'd really appreciate being able to do this. Everyone I've tried to get to level uses stupid modded games. (no offense to those people).

Invite me to when you get a chance:
oAssassin Xo

oh, maybe thats why you never even RESPONDED to my msg where i asked if you were okay with it.

thats cool i guess. lawl.

Would you level me up please. I on on my 4th character, just want to get her to 50. Shoot me a message on xbl, ill be on in a couple of hours
---
GT:BackroomToaster
Pawn:Alicia
#12DranaxscasPosted 10/23/2012 6:45:24 PM(edited)
BackroomToaster posted...

Would you level me up please. I on on my 4th character, just want to get her to 50. Shoot me a message on xbl, ill be on in a couple of hours

lol, i decided to remove that post and just not worry about it. too tired to bother at the moment and its silly.

unfortunately, I won't be awake in a few hours, sorry. :(
---
Meh, ToS. Who cares about those silly things anyway. I generally consider them more of suggestions, like speed limits. ~Thevideokid
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
#13ZidaneTribalPosted 10/23/2012 6:41:30 PM
Dranaxscas posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

I think its because they think that while having it be quick due to a modder takes the enjoyment out of the game, powerleveling normally does not?

Oh wait...

Personally, I'd rather have it be a one shot thing, so I can build my character the way I like, and go on my merry way, rather than sit there tapping x at flesh stick as I wait for X kills to level every level.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, Torchlight 2, Dark Souls (PVP)
GT: Pelendran
#14Shin ChaosPosted 10/23/2012 6:42:35 PM
ialpha shin
#15webK4TTPosted 10/23/2012 6:43:43 PM
GT: webkatt
#16DranaxscasPosted 10/23/2012 6:44:38 PM
ZidaneTribal posted...
Dranaxscas posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

I think its because they think that while having it be quick due to a modder takes the enjoyment out of the game, powerleveling normally does not?

Oh wait...

Personally, I'd rather have it be a one shot thing, so I can build my character the way I like, and go on my merry way, rather than sit there tapping x at flesh stick as I wait for X kills to level every level.

lol. I dunno. I'm not worried about it, and I am definitely not here to clutter up somebody else's powerleveling thread with arguments or fighting or what have you. I didn't want to start anything, which is why I removed it after. Not worth it, and it's silly.

Whatever people wanna do, they can do. It's up to them, and I respect their decisions.

/derail

I wish you a long and prosperous thread TC :D
---
Meh, ToS. Who cares about those silly things anyway. I generally consider them more of suggestions, like speed limits. ~Thevideokid
#17BackroomToasterPosted 10/23/2012 7:03:41 PM
Dranaxscas posted...

lol, i decided to remove that post and just not worry about it. too tired to bother at the moment and its silly.

unfortunately, I won't be awake in a few hours, sorry. :(

May I send you a FR, I may get on sooner, but if not could you do it on Friday? That would be the next time i would be on.
---
#18DranaxscasPosted 10/23/2012 7:05:41 PM(edited)
May I send you a FR, I may get on sooner, but if not could you do it on Friday? That would be the next time i would be on.

I would much prefer just getting a message when you're on, actually, if that's okay.

/derail for real now

IM SORRY TC!!
---
#19RawmilkPosted 10/23/2012 7:06:09 PM
GT Sirsquideth (21 Siren)
#20BackroomToasterPosted 10/23/2012 7:08:52 PM
Dranaxscas posted...

I would much prefer just getting a message when you're on, actually, if that's okay.

/derail for real now

IM SORRY TC!!

Ok.
---