Lost Treasure Room Glitch Tips

#1PlutoniumMSPosted 10/24/2012 1:41:35 PM
Hi, thought I'd make a thread to explain how I get into the Treasure Room using the glitch that everyone's been using, not sure if anyone has posted about this specific way so I thought I'd shed some light on how I end up getting into the room within the first 30 seconds of trying the jump every time I do it.

Alright, so you know that invisible corner of the invisible wall to the far left, right? You're going to want to jump with your back toward that corner, looking a little bit underneath the center of the door where you normally make it in, I'd say like 2-3 inches below the center of the door.. there are like some light purple rocks that I tend to use as my guess point.

All I have to do is jump back and to the left holding back-left on the joystick, going forward a little bit, jumping back again, over and over. I tend to get into the glitch in the first 20 or so tries I make at it.

For those that can't seem to get the jump right, I hope this can help some of you. :D

Also: For those that don't know what I'm talking about, you can still walk on Leviathan's body even when he's not there. You want to jump where his body used to be, shooting the air where you think it might be is a good indicator, where bullets hit is solid ground. Go forward til you reach the little light purple-ish rock that's kind of pointed, turn straight left and walk that way.. at this point just look at the pointed rock in front of you when you do it, the lowest one to the ground that you see. :3
---
Xbox Live GT: I Dylan I
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Battlefield 3, Happy Wars
#2SomboSteelPosted 10/24/2012 1:43:52 PM
I know the glitch you speak of and have done it many times, but the way you worded this confuses me lol
#3capnovanPosted 10/24/2012 1:46:24 PM
end up getting into the room within the first 30 seconds of trying the jump every time I do it.

I tend to get into the glitch in the first 20 or so tries I make at it.

---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4Frost_LASERPosted 10/24/2012 1:52:03 PM(edited)
Sweet thanks for the tip I did it really quick now. It also works even better if you throw your turret down (Axton only) to prop yourself up in the corner and crouch, jump, and bounce off of it.

Haha I just got the legendary soldier relic thanks TC.
#5halderwPosted 10/24/2012 1:53:39 PM
This is what I am thinking: you can actually go into the treasure room over and over and over again without actually doing the glitch. Can someone confirm this? I have not started the DLC yet.

This is how you do it:

1. First backup your save file using a usb (BEFORE you fight the main boss that gives you entrance to the treasure room). This is VERY important!
2. Next just do the main quest like you normally would and just loot the entire tresure room and save your game (with all your awesoom loot you found)
3. Next take the loot you found and put it in the bank so that you can transfer all awesome weapons to a different character in the same profile
4. NOW remember the save file in the usb? Well reload that save file. You will lose all progress and you are back to where you started where you have to defeat the boss to enter the treasure room.
4. rinse and repeat!

Can someone please confirm?
#6PlutoniumMS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 2:02:48 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
Sweet thanks for the tip I did it really quick now. It also works even better if you throw your turret down (Axton only) to prop yourself up in the corner and crouch, jump, and bounce off of it.

Haha I just got the legendary soldier relic thanks TC.

Neat. Yeah, it was v. stressful for me to get into this glitch to the point of where I didn't even want to do it, so I'm glad I found a way to do it that doesn't take much time and is less frustrating all around. Good luck on your findings and such :D
---
#7ExaltedDuckPosted 10/24/2012 2:24:08 PM
halderw posted...

3. Next take the loot you found and put it in the bank so that you can transfer all awesome weapons to a different character in the same profile

I think you're talking about Claptrap's Stash... correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, it might save a little time if you use a second gamertag to sign in a player2 to carry stuff instead (12 slots or more if you want to take the time to save up some eridium and/or or bring them back to sanctuary for the storage vault)
#8BlackZero999Posted 10/24/2012 2:32:00 PM
So wait a minute, this is slightly confusing to me and I just wanted to get it clarified:

This lets you get into the treasure room after you've completed the quest, negating the fact that the door is shut and getting in anyway for the loot?

If so, this is pretty rad, and something I had no idea about. Thanks TC!
---
Playing: League of Legends, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
Anticipating: Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock: Infinite
#9PlutoniumMS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 3:40:30 PM
BlackZero999 posted...
So wait a minute, this is slightly confusing to me and I just wanted to get it clarified:

This lets you get into the treasure room after you've completed the quest, negating the fact that the door is shut and getting in anyway for the loot?

If so, this is pretty rad, and something I had no idea about. Thanks TC!

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You can look on YouTube and such for reference videos. I prefer my way personally, but others have found ways that work for them. A friend I was showing the glitch to actually found an even better area to look at, but it would be somewhat difficult to describe it.. pretty much the way I described it except you look down a bit more. Either way, good luck and happy looting. Also: I feel like this is kind of Knoxx Armory 2.0, not as amazing, but still gets the job done.
---