What are black weapons?

#11DyinglegacyPosted 10/25/2012 10:59:22 AM
This is true. Master gee actually has one equipped. It's huge, almost bigger than my character. It's easy to dodge when he shoots it at me, though.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#12Zero1303Posted 10/25/2012 11:01:11 AM
Nanis23 posted...
Black weapons are big and long,usually are Rocket Launchers
I heard they are Moxxie's favorite guns

Lilith apparently also likes black weapons
---
"My game is like the Pythagorean Theorem; there is no answer." -Shaq
#13xMarkPosted 10/25/2012 11:01:13 AM
Nanis23 posted...
Black weapons are big and long,usually are Rocket Launchers
I heard they are Moxxie's favorite guns

they're cursed weapons though...
they're full of diseases
#14TsurukePosted 10/25/2012 11:01:47 AM
Dyinglegacy posted...
This is true. Master gee actually has one equipped. It's huge, almost bigger than my character. It's easy to dodge when he shoots it at me, though.

Really? because it looks to me he has an Ahab Seraph Rocket Launcher -- seeing how the shoot exactly the same but mine has a faster bullet speed.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#15xMarkPosted 10/25/2012 11:03:46 AM
Tsuruke posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...

Really? because it looks to me he has an Ahab Seraph Rocket Launcher -- seeing how the shoot exactly the same but mine has a faster bullet speed.

lmao
stop prejaculating
#16yediPosted 10/25/2012 11:09:24 AM(edited)
at this point it's a safe bet when someone comes into your game and drops their black weapon load, it's a one way trip to the graveyard. It ain't no act of kindness, just spreading the disease.

Seriously, you don't know where they've been or where they got 'em, and I would strongly advise against touching them, much less picking them up or using them yourself. What with that virus going around and all that.
---
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com
#17pj44055Posted 10/25/2012 11:12:12 AM
yedi posted...
at this point it's a safe bet when someone comes into your game and drops their black weapon load, it's a one way trip to the graveyard. It ain't no act of kindness, just spreading the disease.

Seriously, you don't know where they've been or where they got 'em, and I would strongly advise against touching them, much less picking them up or using them yourself. What with that virus going around and all that.

Picking them up won't spread the virus. Simply playing with an infected player will.
---
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
XBOX LIVE Gamertag/PSN ID: Vash8806
#18Zero1303Posted 10/25/2012 11:14:14 AM
yedi posted...
at this point it's a safe bet when someone comes into your game and drops their black weapon load, it's a one way trip to the graveyard.

Or at least to a wheelchair for a few days.
---
#19bcon1208Posted 10/25/2012 11:16:23 AM
yedi posted...

lol ummmm you're thinking about this "virus" as an actual virus apparently...like one that is transmitted with bacteria after touching a door handle that someone else has touched. And that thinking could not be further from the truth.

The black weapons are modded, non-legit weapons. They are created using a third party program. They are made of parts that should not (and would never be found) together. However they are loads of fun to use because of their uniqueness.

Now in regards to this little Graveyard.sav thing...THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! The Graveyard.sav GLITCH (not virus) is a simple flag in every player's savegame. It's called BadassMode and it's turned off. What the actual purpose of this flag is, no one knows. It's the current theory that a modder somewhere, saw the flag, didn't know what it did, and turned it on. Once this is done, whenever you join a game, the game starts syncing all players together, hence "transmitting the virus". The game is just doing what it's programmed to do, keep everyone synced up in the game.

To reiterate: the Graveyard.sav is not an actual virus, it is not transmitted by modded equipment or players (not always at least), and it's not something that is a one way trip.
---
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"
#20Zero1303Posted 10/25/2012 11:18:46 AM
WHY EVERYBODY THINK ONLY BLACK WEAPONS GOT THE VIRUS
---