Wild Cat mod

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
My level 32 Maya is still using a level 12 class mod - Wild Cat (Green), +77% SMG damage, -10% SMG accuracy, +2 Accelerate.

I have picked up blue and purple Wild Cats since then but every single one of them had worse +SMG damage and worse -SMG accuracy (i.e. +40% damage, -20% accuracy, etc), and then several skill point bonuses which don't seem to improve over the current class mod.

Do the % numbers generate randomly, or do they tend toward lower damge, worse accuracy and more skill points as you progress?
---
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
3 years ago#2
stats on stuff or always randomly generated but they tend to have a max limit which you want to strive for.

my best purple wild cat mod was 94% dmg -37 accuracy and +5 and 4 in the respective skills.

That said I believe the damage was max or near max and I have never seen an accuracy that low in proportion to such a high damage, if the damage were lower then the accuracy should be lower as well since I had a +75 dmg that had around -20 accuracy.

+5 or 6 is usually max skill point if you have two skills being buffed. Its max ranges from 4-5 if it buffs around 3 skills.

So keep hunting and you might find one similar to what I found or even better.
---
360 Tag: Eiyu
JPSN : Higeki-hero
3 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure I was using a 94% damage - 2x % accuracy for a while. tossed it once I got the bee and conference call
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
3 years ago#4
I've got one with 94% damage and only -26% accuracy. I think they can spawn anywhere in the range, regardless of the other stat.
3 years ago#5
glock288 posted...
I've got one with 94% damage and only -26% accuracy. I think they can spawn anywhere in the range, regardless of the other stat.

This. Based on how class mods are constructed, this should be accurate. "Should be" is there because I have not toyed with a Cat mod, specifically.
---
Meh, ToS. Who cares about those silly things anyway. I generally consider them more of suggestions, like speed limits. ~Thevideokid
GT: KuteKuddleyKiwi
3 years ago#6
I have one with +94% damage and -22 Accuracy and +5 to accelerate, +4 to Mind's eye, +3 to Wreck I think. Not a bad one at all. I'm a little sad the third skill isn't a little higher but it's still better than most.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived