Moxxi glitch

#11BlasphemingGodPosted 10/30/2012 5:58:13 AM
I've noticed this issue happen if any Mission-based dialogue is going during the moment you've tipped her the correct amount, or starts right after she starts her dialogue from the tip, she either won't do anything, or she'll hold out her hands to give you a gun that isn't there.
#1237dctPosted 10/30/2012 6:19:53 AM
not sure but some people say that she will only give you one type of gun repeatedly and not the other at all, after you have had one of each type.

The work around is to go to someone elses game and tip in in theirs for the guns.

Haven't checked this but can confirm I only get one type of gun off her now no matter how much I tip.
---
GT Lainey80
If I dupe you an item please be patient, sometimes I have a lot of requests. Be in sanctuary, in the chest room, be alone. Invite only - NO FRs
#13MayhemersPosted 10/30/2012 7:56:06 AM
Yes, apparently you only get the fire SMG if you repeatedly tip. The corrosive SMG is once per playthrough, unless you give money to someone else (read level 1 new character) and they tip Moxxi instead. The gun scales to the host's level.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#14BayouJoePosted 10/30/2012 8:32:00 AM
I've gotten about 7 'fire' smg's off her so far, how she pull them all out of her boobs is beyond me.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#15overkillwfo1978Posted 10/30/2012 9:08:48 AM
Mayhemers posted...
Yes, apparently you only get the fire SMG if you repeatedly tip. The corrosive SMG is once per playthrough, unless you give money to someone else (read level 1 new character) and they tip Moxxi instead. The gun scales to the host's level.

ahhh... I didn't know the corrosive was only once per playthrough. That sucks. I wanted another scaled to my level now that I'm 27 ish... looks like I won't get it til playthrough 2. At least I know to stop trying for it. I just thought they were more rare than the fire. Damn.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#16ItsTheSasquatchPosted 10/30/2012 5:06:22 PM
nemesis_sam2236 posted...
tip a couple 100 afterwards and usually it pops up, well at least for me thats what i do.

For me, the option to tip disappears (for every player). I forget if I had to leave sanctuary or completely leave the game to get her to start accepting tips again.
---
*disappears into forest*