WOWW Vladof pistols!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. WOWW Vladof pistols!

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#1
So I'm on my 3rd character (maya, doesn't matter rly), for the most part I just used revolvers or an elemental maliwan on my previous. Each character I like to switch up the weapons to see if I missed cool stuff.

So my last vladof was like 450 with 26 magazine at level 22 from moxxi's slot machine, this bad boy was my go-to for buzzards and Badass enemies, blew my blue Torgue AR of equal level out of the water (overall, not pure DPS). DAHL SMG? No contest.

I pop that golden chest in Santuary, gives me a lvl 25 vladof with 430x2 and 54/magazine with a rotating ininity barrel. I AM THE ANGEL OF DEATH you guys. I can't believe I never gave these a try before!

User Info: DarkLeemer

DarkLeemer
4 years ago#2
Vladof Barrels on any gun is awesome. The ARs with those minigun barrels are awesome. Torgue, Jakobs, even Dahls are fun with those I love those Vladof pistols too though. Everything about them is great. Mag sizes, damage, fire rate, Accuracy. They pretty much are the whole package for pistols.
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. WOWW Vladof pistols!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived