Anarchist pistols are awesome.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anarchist pistols are awesome.
3 years ago#1
They shoot so fast, never gotten a Corrosive one tough.
3 years ago#2
Where do you get those?
3 years ago#3
Random drops
3 years ago#4
Yeah, they're easily my favorite non-unique weapon. Use 'em with a Vladof Allegiance Relic (Damage & Fire Rate) and any skills that increase fire rate and you're laughing. They're even better if you get the "twofer" versions. Still not quite as insane as pistol Mordy from BL1, but I digress.
---
"You're breaking the game, dude!" - Borderlands 2's 'Gaige', on getting too many Anarchy stacks
3 years ago#5
Love those barrels. Using Wreck with my Siren makes those things hit ridiculous speeds of fire.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
3 years ago#6
Got a Righteous Anarchist and a Corrosive Anarchist yesterday - i'm in love with the gun!
---
GT: Gunkokoko
3 years ago#7
Wandyman posted...
Where do you get those?

Now I kind of feel stupid. I got this corrosive pistol the other day that I've fallen in love with. I noticed it had a recoil very similar to the Infinity gun. Now I look what kind it is and it's an Anarchist. lol I'll attest to the TC, they are pretty awesome guns.
3 years ago#8
DarkLeemer posted...
Love those barrels. Using Wreck with my Siren makes those things hit ridiculous speeds of fire.

Pair it with the Bee and it's crazy. I'm ripping through robots.
3 years ago#9
I have two right now, one non-elemental and one corrosive. Both chew through their respective targets, especially with Ruin slagging things.
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
3 years ago#10
i just got a purple vladof double anarchist last night.

this thing is straight up nasty. it flies through ammo like no other, but it is a beast.

it has become my standard sidearm with an infinity in my inventory for when ammo is running low
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anarchist pistols are awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived