Anarchist pistols are awesome.

#11WandymanPosted 10/31/2012 4:33:15 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i just got a purple vladof double anarchist last night.

this thing is straight up nasty. it flies through ammo like no other, but it is a beast.

it has become my standard sidearm with an infinity in my inventory for when ammo is running low

Its nice to find a weapon that isn't orange or widely sought after that performs so well. I need to come across a burn one.
#12Argyle_GargoylePosted 10/31/2012 4:40:05 AM
Wandyman posted...

this thing is straight up nasty. it flies through ammo like no other, but it is a beast.

it has become my standard sidearm with an infinity in my inventory for when ammo is running low

Its nice to find a weapon that isn't orange or widely sought after that performs so well. I need to come across a burn one.

in all honesty, ive probably got more enjoyment out of some of my good purple, blue, and e tech weapons than i have out of some of my oranges.

i love vladof blaster rifles. especially corrosive.

i have recently farmed a few oranges i was looking for such as the white death (love vladof snipers), but i really enjoy using non uniques as well.

of course i say that having finally traded someone for a shredifier. the one unique i wanted the most in the game isnt possible to farm. thankfully i had a relic somebody wanted and the traded me one.

my axton pretty much spews bullets now. i need to find me a good vladof relic. i think i may farm terra or bunker for a while. they seem to drop relics pretty frequently
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#13WandymanPosted 10/31/2012 4:55:03 AM
Wandyman posted...

in all honesty, ive probably got more enjoyment out of some of my good purple, blue, and e tech weapons than i have out of some of my oranges.

i love vladof blaster rifles. especially corrosive.

i have recently farmed a few oranges i was looking for such as the white death (love vladof snipers), but i really enjoy using non uniques as well.

of course i say that having finally traded someone for a shredifier. the one unique i wanted the most in the game isnt possible to farm. thankfully i had a relic somebody wanted and the traded me one.

my axton pretty much spews bullets now. i need to find me a good vladof relic. i think i may farm terra or bunker for a while. they seem to drop relics pretty frequently

That's what i was trying to accomplish also. I think Terra has better drops in terms of finding a good relic.