Anarchist pistols are awesome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anarchist pistols are awesome.

User Info: Wandyman

Wandyman
4 years ago#11
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
i just got a purple vladof double anarchist last night.

this thing is straight up nasty. it flies through ammo like no other, but it is a beast.

it has become my standard sidearm with an infinity in my inventory for when ammo is running low

Its nice to find a weapon that isn't orange or widely sought after that performs so well. I need to come across a burn one.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#12
Wandyman posted...

this thing is straight up nasty. it flies through ammo like no other, but it is a beast.

it has become my standard sidearm with an infinity in my inventory for when ammo is running low

Its nice to find a weapon that isn't orange or widely sought after that performs so well. I need to come across a burn one.

in all honesty, ive probably got more enjoyment out of some of my good purple, blue, and e tech weapons than i have out of some of my oranges.

i love vladof blaster rifles. especially corrosive.

i have recently farmed a few oranges i was looking for such as the white death (love vladof snipers), but i really enjoy using non uniques as well.

of course i say that having finally traded someone for a shredifier. the one unique i wanted the most in the game isnt possible to farm. thankfully i had a relic somebody wanted and the traded me one.

my axton pretty much spews bullets now. i need to find me a good vladof relic. i think i may farm terra or bunker for a while. they seem to drop relics pretty frequently
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: Wandyman

Wandyman
4 years ago#13
Wandyman posted...

in all honesty, ive probably got more enjoyment out of some of my good purple, blue, and e tech weapons than i have out of some of my oranges.

i love vladof blaster rifles. especially corrosive.

i have recently farmed a few oranges i was looking for such as the white death (love vladof snipers), but i really enjoy using non uniques as well.

of course i say that having finally traded someone for a shredifier. the one unique i wanted the most in the game isnt possible to farm. thankfully i had a relic somebody wanted and the traded me one.

my axton pretty much spews bullets now. i need to find me a good vladof relic. i think i may farm terra or bunker for a while. they seem to drop relics pretty frequently

That's what i was trying to accomplish also. I think Terra has better drops in terms of finding a good relic.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anarchist pistols are awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived