Another Bee Shield/CC Beg Post

#1bcox2772Posted 10/31/2012 2:58:15 PM
I'm sure we are all sick of these posts by now, buuut...

I've been farming these drops for a while now, with no luck. Getting frustrated. Sure, there are PLENTY of other good guns in the game, but I like the idea of mutilating bosses, and it will make helping my friends level up there characters more amusing...

Any other legendary's someone would want to throw at me would also be welcome haha (Baby Maker, Gunzerker Mods, etc)

Can anyone help me out? GT: BCox0 (BCox"zero")

Thanks for reading yet another moocher thread...
#2SharazurePosted 10/31/2012 3:02:35 PM
Not everyone has one yet? Wow..
---
XBL GT: SiX6SiX REAPER
#3duericPosted 10/31/2012 3:03:13 PM
I am really curious as to why these threads are always started by brand new users.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4bcox2772(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:05:03 PM
Actually, I had an account here before... Hadn't been on here in a while, and couldn't remember the PW and no longer have access to the email address...
#5duericPosted 10/31/2012 3:06:42 PM
bcox2772 posted...
Actually, I had an account here before... Hadn't been on here in a while, and couldn't remember the PW and no longer have access to the email address...

Oh. No email. How'd you make this account?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6UrserperPosted 10/31/2012 3:08:19 PM
dueric posted...
bcox2772 posted...

He made a new email?
---
"Two grand slams in a week - man, that's seven or eight ribbies right there." - Bill Madlock
#7ReclusivHearts9Posted 10/31/2012 3:08:44 PM
bcox2772 posted...

I've been farming these drops for a while now, with no luck. Getting frustrated. Sure, there are PLENTY of other good guns in the game, but I like the idea of mutilating bosses, and it will make helping my friends level up there characters more amusing...

Any other legendary's someone would want to throw at me would also be welcome haha (Baby Maker, Gunzerker Mods, etc)

i can hook you up with every kind of conference call and a bee shield and whatever else you need. ill shoot you a message on xbox
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
#8bcox2772(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:08:58 PM
A...different...email address?

Does this have anything to do with my topic? You are more than welcome to start a "I'm mad that people are posting, asking for stuff" thread...
#9duericPosted 10/31/2012 3:10:52 PM
Urserper posted...
dueric posted...
bcox2772 posted...

He made a new email?

I guess I was confused by the "no access to email" line.

Not insinuating anything. I just find it curious is all that a ton of these threads are created by literally brand new users.
---
#10bcox2772(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:10:55 PM
ReclusivHearts9 posted...
bcox2772 posted...

i can hook you up with every kind of conference call and a bee shield and whatever else you need. ill shoot you a message on xbox

Greatly appreciated, thank you very much. I promise to pay it forward!