Helping people out

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Helping people out

User Info: XXXSPECIESXXX

XXXSPECIESXXX
4 years ago#1
Hi guys, I'm new here but have had borderlands 2 since the day it came out, i'm lvl 50 assassin and have all orange weapons from play through 2, I have 9999999999 money and have the new seraph weapons, if you would like these weapons or any help message me or friend request me (xbox360 only) my GT: XXXSPECIESXXX
so yeah just ask for help and I'll lend a hand. ;)

User Info: yashiro666

yashiro666
4 years ago#2
Hi wud u be willing to dupe :)

User Info: BlackWizardMagus

BlackWizardMagus
4 years ago#3
Uh, with the Graveyard thing going about, it might not be best to start co-oping with a brand new guy without backing up your saves, folks. No offense meant to TC.
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus

User Info: yashiro666

yashiro666
4 years ago#4
My gt is kira6662001

XXXSPECIESXXX
4 years ago#5
Uh, with the Graveyard thing going about, it might not be best to start co-oping with a brand new guy without backing up your saves, folks. No offense meant to TC.

Just saying I don't do that 'graveyard' thing I wouldn't have a clue how, I have backed up my zero myself to make sure that doesn't happen to me cause I only found out about that myself today. So yeah I don't graveyard and I do give all orange weapons and will buy seraph weapons for people who ask for it.

User Info: weezhead

weezhead
4 years ago#6
Tc helped me. Neither of us has graveyard. Hes just a nice guy trying to help people out. Btw thanks again tc.

User Info: BlackWizardMagus

BlackWizardMagus
4 years ago#7
Good. I wasn't trying to insult him, just give people a heads up.
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus

XXXSPECIESXXX
4 years ago#8
weezhead posted...
Tc helped me. Neither of us has graveyard. Hes just a nice guy trying to help people out. Btw thanks again tc.

Thanks mate. :)

User Info: Pweezy13

Pweezy13
4 years ago#9
Yup helped me out as well. Again much thanks TC
GT: Phorn23

User Info: Zaimox

Zaimox
4 years ago#10
XXXSPECIESXXX posted...
Hi guys, I'm new here but have had borderlands 2 since the day it came out, i'm lvl 50 assassin and have all orange weapons from play through 2, I have 9999999999 money and have the new seraph weapons, if you would like these weapons or any help message me or friend request me (xbox360 only) my GT: XXXSPECIESXXX
so yeah just ask for help and I'll lend a hand. ;)

do you have an extra conference call? or can i trade a unreality head of zero for that shotgun
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Helping people out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived