Anyone spare me 2 Tediore damage relics please?

#1OddyseePosted 11/1/2012 1:51:09 AM
Hi there. Over the last week, my cousin and I have been doing lots of prep work to take on Hyperius. We both have Bee shields and Baby Makers and we still couldn't kill him. So then we decided to farm Terramorphus for some Tediore damage relics and we've had no luck in getting those so far.

Needless to say, this is getting tedious. Therefore, I wanted to ask any kind souls here if they could give me two Tediore damage relics please? I would be very grateful.

Please note that I'm in work at the moment. So if anyone decides to give them to me, add me and I'll be on my 360 at about 6pm GMT tonight. Thanks. :)
---
Gamertag: Evil Oddysee
#2Oddysee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:20:05 AM
Hopeful bump.
---
#3Gemini_RedPosted 11/1/2012 4:23:05 AM
I have one I can dupe you twice :P

GT is Sedirus.
#4Oddysee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:27:31 AM
Gemini_Red posted...
I have one I can dupe you twice :P

GT is Sedirus.

Heh, thanks. I'll be on at about 6pm GMT tonight if that's ok with you. :)
---
#5G2584Posted 11/1/2012 4:32:08 AM
Does these plan for a later date dupes ever work? I am always online at the time when I need something or give something.
---
Jesus is Lord
#6Oddysee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:40:41 AM
G2584 posted...
Does these plan for a later date dupes ever work? I am always online at the time when I need something or give something.

Well, this is the first time I've ever asked for something. So, we'll find out tonight. I don't condone this duping/cheating stuff normally but the amount of time we've spend trying to farm for these relics is getting silly now.
---
#7vinnied717Posted 11/1/2012 4:43:55 AM
Oddysee posted...
G2584 posted...

Well, this is the first time I've ever asked for something. So, we'll find out tonight. I don't condone this duping/cheating stuff normally but the amount of time we've spend trying to farm for these relics is getting silly now.

I have pretty good luck just doing treasure room glitch runs... There always seems to be a decent amount of relics that show up. The one you really want is the reloadspeed/magazine size for the babymaker... It will put the mag size at roughly 65 or so and will kill hyperious within 6 reloads or so...
#8Oddysee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 4:48:32 AM
vinnied717 posted...
Oddysee posted...
G2584 posted...

I have pretty good luck just doing treasure room glitch runs... There always seems to be a decent amount of relics that show up. The one you really want is the reloadspeed/magazine size for the babymaker... It will put the mag size at roughly 65 or so and will kill hyperious within 6 reloads or so...

Ah yeah, that would be the better relic. By the way, do you mean the ttreasure room right after the Leviathan fight?
---
#9vinnied717Posted 11/1/2012 5:01:33 AM
Oddysee posted...
vinnied717 posted...
Oddysee posted...
G2584 posted...

Ah yeah, that would be the better relic. By the way, do you mean the ttreasure room right after the Leviathan fight?

Yep. Youtube it for exact details... It's not very hard to do when you get the hang of it. I seem to get a legendary item every 5 runs or so and tons of relics along the way. I've found about 8 legendary class mods as well so far... (yet not for the assassin yet :( )