vault hunter guy in sanctuary SPOILERS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. vault hunter guy in sanctuary SPOILERS

User Info: GabrielFett

GabrielFett
4 years ago#1
Has anyone figured out this guys appearances? on my gunzerker and commando saves he stopped showing up when sanctuary went airborne. and when i started the mechromancer save he didnt show up at all. im missin him because he usually has pretty badass weapons to give.

User Info: BlackWizardMagus

BlackWizardMagus
4 years ago#2
He was patched; now he has a 10% chance of showing up everytime you enter sanctuary.
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#3
Not really sure but I have seen other topics about his locations.....enter "Michael" into the search bar and a lot of topics about this will pop up.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: macavele

macavele
4 years ago#4
Since release, the post airborn appearance rate has been severely low. After the patch his appearance rate (before or after airborn) was dropped to what it was pre-patch airborn.

In short, I think it's like a 10% chance of him appearing randomly in the city. i dno't search for him so i haven't seen him since patch
Xbox GT: Don Macavele

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#5
macavele posted...
Since release, the post airborn appearance rate has been severely low. After the patch his appearance rate (before or after airborn) was dropped to what it was pre-patch airborn.

In short, I think it's like a 10% chance of him appearing randomly in the city. i dno't search for him so i haven't seen him since patch

Since this patch I have literally found more legendaries, than I've seen Michael. Ees stoopeed.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. vault hunter guy in sanctuary SPOILERS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived