vault hunter guy in sanctuary SPOILERS

#1GabrielFettPosted 11/1/2012 2:19:55 PM
Has anyone figured out this guys appearances? on my gunzerker and commando saves he stopped showing up when sanctuary went airborne. and when i started the mechromancer save he didnt show up at all. im missin him because he usually has pretty badass weapons to give.
#2BlackWizardMagusPosted 11/1/2012 2:22:18 PM
He was patched; now he has a 10% chance of showing up everytime you enter sanctuary.
---
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus
#3BayouJoePosted 11/1/2012 2:22:45 PM
Not really sure but I have seen other topics about his locations.....enter "Michael" into the search bar and a lot of topics about this will pop up.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4macavelePosted 11/1/2012 2:31:11 PM
Since release, the post airborn appearance rate has been severely low. After the patch his appearance rate (before or after airborn) was dropped to what it was pre-patch airborn.

In short, I think it's like a 10% chance of him appearing randomly in the city. i dno't search for him so i haven't seen him since patch
---
Xbox GT: Don Macavele
#5ICantNameGudPosted 11/1/2012 2:39:00 PM
macavele posted...
Since release, the post airborn appearance rate has been severely low. After the patch his appearance rate (before or after airborn) was dropped to what it was pre-patch airborn.

In short, I think it's like a 10% chance of him appearing randomly in the city. i dno't search for him so i haven't seen him since patch

Since this patch I have literally found more legendaries, than I've seen Michael. Ees stoopeed.