Is there any safe spot (exploit or not) to take on Terramorphus by yourself?

#1pro9b17Posted 11/1/2012 8:59:24 PM
In BL1 when fighting Crawmerax there was that ledge you could stand on and not get killed (most of the time). Is there any easier way to kill Terramorphus in this game? I keep dying.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#2RockaletaPosted 11/1/2012 9:00:05 PM
pro9b17 posted...
In BL1 when fighting Crawmerax there was that ledge you could stand on and not get killed (most of the time). Is there any easier way to kill Terramorphus in this game? I keep dying.

I can kill him for you
---
GT: rockaleta
#3TheMustachePosted 11/1/2012 9:02:40 PM
Without using The Bee and CC to beat Terra I try to stay on the direct opposite side of one of the rocks that scatter the sides. Staying about 10 paces back from the rock it's self. Also, target the tentacles as soon as they pop up, the more of those there are the harder the fight gets.
#4SolidStryderPosted 11/1/2012 9:02:52 PM
Check on YouTube, there's an area near the door that opens after you beat him.
#5WandymanPosted 11/1/2012 9:03:22 PM
Are you fighting him legit..meaning no Bee/CC?
#6GaluptisPosted 11/1/2012 9:40:30 PM
So using a combination of items found in the game is not beating him legitimately?
---
poopy trip
#7Blade_Of_IcePosted 11/1/2012 9:45:30 PM
if you have a second controller plug it in and make a guest character, give him all ur cash and park him in the safe spot on the cliff then just go at terra with everything u got, ull die but he wont heal or attack the 2nd controller, and you wont lose any cash

His tentacles drop enough ammo that u shouldnt have to refill anything but rockets.
#8borochadwicsaysPosted 11/1/2012 11:57:52 PM
There's a rock by the door when you first drop in. Blow the horn and turn directly arounnd. You will run to the ramp up to the door and then find a tall rock on the right. Behind that projectiles will miss and most melee will too. You will learn his pattern.