All Borderlands 2 LOOPHOLES *spoilers*

#1GameplayZeroPosted 11/2/2012 5:10:12 PM
Besides the obvious newU station, I want to know some others. I have nothing against this game but I love finding loopholes to everything. I'm just doing this for the hell of it.

I don't know all of the loopholes so thats why I want some of you guys to contribute. If one my questions has a DEFINITE answer then let me know. I have not done all sidequest.

Here is what I found (LONG LIST AHEAD).

1) If Jack could create a huge slagged bloodwing, why couldn't he create giant hyperion robots? With all that money Jack should realize that his hyperion robots keep dying so he should invest in something better. Why not just nuke pandora instead and build opportunity on top?

2) Fast travel station. Who is in charge of that? During the whole hyperion overlook mission, Jack realized Angel was working for the vault hunters. Why couldn't he just stop Angel and force his engineers to stop entry? Why did Jack constantly let Angel help them after that?

3) Mordecai's bloodwing. Some said that the birds change genders over time but that sounds like a developer mistake (maybe or maybe not).

4) Borderlands 1 characters. They beat cramwrax the invincible, destroyer of the universe, yet they couldn't handle one man? I understand the borderlands 2 characters are powerful but BL1 characters could have beat jack themselves.

5) Angel. So she is a siren. Whats her powers? Jack gave her control over technology so that couldn't be it. It seems Gearbox just made Angel as a siren just for plot purposes.

6) Gaige. Surprised huh? I understand why she came to pandora but why does she suddenly know how to use a gun? Gearbox didn't clear this up, not that it really matters since it doesn't explain why Maya even uses a gun. I don't really care either way cause I get to shoot stuff.

7) Reviving Lilith. If you could revive Lilith why couldn't you revive Roland? This ties into the New U Station. What was the point of that. For nostalgia?

8) The obvious New U Station. Jack dies and thats it? He freakin controls the New U Station. I understand this only a game mechanic not used in the story, but why not explain that. I honestly still think Jack is alive.

8) Marcus. So he gets the guns from dead adventurers. I'd like to see this. He would be killed in an instant. While he might order guns from...... sources......... he couldn't just walk up to a dead bandit undected (unless he is like Zero).

9) Tina Tina's place. Ok so bandits won't enter because she has mines and explosives. Why not destroy the mines with grenades? Why not throw grenades where she lives. She killed Flesh Stick, so wouldn't you think that the bandits would be pissed.

10) Claptrap. So he is the last of his kind. How? He did so much in this story that Jack has to realize that Claptrap is a potential threat (I never thought I'd say that). Hacking the invisible wall and opening the door to Hero's pass. The only reason I could think of a reason why Jack couldn't get to claptrap is because he could go invisible. So?

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE

11) HOW IN THE HELL DOES LILITH TELEPORT YOU AWAY FROM SANCTUARY? Seriously? Now that was just lazy. Now you could argue that she was trying to get you to a safe place, but why would she use up Eridium for that?
#2GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 5:14:51 PM
The last one is during "Rising Action" where Lilith transports Sanctuary.
#3Firestar123456Posted 11/2/2012 5:15:36 PM
For 11 she says that was an accident, and uses the eridium mainly to help get the city up and teleport it.
---
Nothing is true
Everything is permitted
#4GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 5:17:21 PM
Firestar123456 posted...
For 11 she says that was an accident, and uses the eridium mainly to help get the city up and teleport it.

I realize, but how do you accidentally teleport some vault hunters, without teleporting other sanctuary citizens? That just doesn't make sense to me.
#5DocOdinePosted 11/2/2012 5:19:04 PM
8: new u stations don't exist, they are just a representation of a game mechanic

10: Jack stuck him on the glacier to clean up dead vault hunters. Everything claptrap accomplished seems more like bad planning, not thinking he would be any use.
---
There is one big difference between Call of Duty and Skyrim. Call of Duty adds content each game while Bethesda takes away. -MC2011
#6Firestar123456Posted 11/2/2012 5:20:27 PM
GameplayZero posted...
Firestar123456 posted...

I realize, but how do you accidentally teleport some vault hunters, without teleporting other sanctuary citizens? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I'd assume that it's because you're much closer to her.
---
Nothing is true
Everything is permitted
#7GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 5:23:16 PM
DocOdine posted...
8: new u stations don't exist, they are just a representation of a game mechanic

10: Jack stuck him on the glacier to clean up dead vault hunters. Everything claptrap accomplished seems more like bad planning, not thinking he would be any use.

8. Yeah I said that, but it should be explained.

10. I forgot, thanks for clearing that up. Still, after Claptrap hacked the invisible wall to bunker, you think he would be smart enough to go after him. Jack is pretty stupid some what so I guess stupidity could have been the answer to this.
#8JiruruPosted 11/2/2012 5:23:43 PM
By the time Claptrap becomes a threat to Jack, he's either safely tucked away in Sanctuary or being protected by you so Jack can't do much about it him anyway. Well except for when he's out spray painting walls in Thousand Cuts but oh well.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#9ShuyinVsTidusPosted 11/2/2012 5:24:51 PM(edited)
#4 is the one that gets to me the most. What the hell is Wilhelm anyway? Some giant cyborg? Seriously the couldn't handle an oversized cyborg after killing the Destroyer? =_=
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#10GameplayZero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 5:24:53 PM
Firestar123456 posted...
GameplayZero posted...
Firestar123456 posted...

I'd assume that it's because you're much closer to her.

I ran away from her after so that should clearly be explained. But scooter, and the civilians running around her should have teleported too.